There are 221 users in the forums

Do you guys miss Mr. Ueyeyama?

Shop 49ers game tickets
We lead the league in injuries and many of you blamed this dude last year. Whereas Vikings (his new team) are amongst teams with lowest # of injuries. Lulz -- you mofos jinxed us like a b***h.

Many injuries have nothing to do with the stregth and conditioning coaches. There are no drills to stop Broken forearms and orbital bones. I don't know that any of yesterday's injuries were preventable..
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
no.
lol our injuries have been mostly breaks, contact tears and concussions. Nothing strength and conditioning can do to prevent that. If we were pulling hamstrings left and right, you might have a point.
Levis stadium built on a indian burial ground confirmed. We need to offer a sacrifice to appease the spirits.
Are you him?
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DickNasty:
Are you him?
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Levis stadium built on a indian burial ground confirmed. We need to offer a sacrifice to appease the spirits.

Sacrifice Jed
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
We lead the league in injuries and many of you blamed this dude last year. Whereas Vikings (his new team) are amongst teams with lowest # of injuries. Lulz -- you mofos jinxed us like a b***h.

The curse is real esp. when Bruce Ellington leaves, stays healthy and is having a decent season.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

I'm sure Joe Staley could have prevented a fractured orbital bone by doing a little more Pilates.

Maybe we can sacrifice a whole thread in NT.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:

Maybe we can sacrifice a whole thread in NT.

I vote the Alex Smith thread...that thing needs to die already...
Bet OP is Asian
Never get why people blame the strength and conditioning coaches for injuries. Nothing you can do when a 300 lb man falls on your leg or when you land funny.

I guess its just human nature to blame someone.
Originally posted by miked1978:
Never get why people blame the strength and conditioning coaches for injuries. Nothing you can do when a 300 lb man falls on your leg or when you land funny.

I guess its just human nature to blame someone.

That was the zone in the offseason -- blaming Mr. Uehara for all the injuries lulz. I just find it funny that 49ers still at the top with # of injuries while his team is at the other end of the spectrum.
Share 49ersWebzone