Ben Hamburger, Steelers and Kirk Cousins

With this groper looking like he's finished, does this mean we just got major competition for Cousins? Man if they go from Hamburger to Cousins it'll just be a case of the rich getting richer, and we really are cursed. f**k you Jed!
What's Pittsburgh's cap situation like? Genuinely asking btw.
i don't know exactly how the cap works, but they're 23 mil under, and I guess with Ben gone that'll free up another 20 mil. Just starting to look like the pieces of the "curse" are starting to take place.
Yeah cus pittsburgh are always players in FA
I'm sure KC will use them and everyone else to drive his $ up. Still a battle we win.
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
if Kansas City doesn't resign him, the Steelers might be a nice fit for Alex Smith actually.
49ers are still the favorites to land Cousins in the offseason, relax
Pittsburgh "Stealers"
IDK but uts looking more and more like we'll have a top five pick soon enough.
Roethlisberger ran Todd Haley out of town, criticized Martavis Bryant constantly, was all too pleased to call out Bell, called out Washington publicly and now he's fighting with Antonio Brown. I wonder what the problem could be.

Twitter

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Roethlisberger ran Todd Haley out of town, criticized Martavis Bryant constantly, was all too pleased to call out Bell, called out Washington publicly and now he's fighting with Antonio Brown. I wonder what the problem could be.

Twitter

Yet Steeler fans are insisting that Bell and Brown who was defending his teammate earlier this season are the selfish guys. I understand quarterback is the most important position but come on you can't just dismiss their egos because they're quarterbacks. Not to mention him not taking well the drafting of Mason Rudolph.
  • dj43

Twitter
I am not a big fan of Ben but Todd Haley is a jerk that has worn out his welcome in other places before and since his time in Pittsburgh.

Martavis Bryant is a head case that has been in constant trouble.

Ben isn't the only teammate that called out Bell. DeCastro and others have been more direct than Ben.

I'm not familiar with the Washington situation but it wouldn't be the first time a QB has called out a young, promising yet underachieving player for their work ethic.

Brown's history, as cited in another thread, has been less than exemplary when it comes to being a good teammate.

Perhaps the problem here is that Tomlin has not come down on some of these guys as hard as he should.
Originally posted by dj43:

Twitter
I am not a big fan of Ben but Todd Haley is a jerk that has worn out his welcome in other places before and since his time in Pittsburgh.

Ben isn't the only teammate that called out Bell. DeCastro and others have been more direct than Ben.

I'm not familiar with the Washington situation but it wouldn't be the first time a QB has called out a young, promising yet underachieving player for their work ethic.

Brown's history, as cited in another thread, has been less than exemplary when it comes to being a good teammate.

Perhaps the problem here is that Tomlin has not come down on some of these guys as hard as he should.

People can choose to defend Tomlin, Rapistberger, or Antonio Brown all they want .

The matter of fact is there is a very dysfunctional locker room in Pitt , and when it's all said and done.... might be one of the most talented offensive units to be wasted away this year .
  • dj43
Originally posted by dj43:

Twitter

People can choose to defend Tomlin, Rapistberger, or Antonio Brown all they want .

The matter of fact is there is a very dysfunctional locker room in Pitt , and when it's all said and done.... might be one of the most talented offensive units to be wasted away this year .
Note my final line in the post above.

I have a couple friends who are die-hard Steeler fans who are screaming for Tomlin to be replaced.
Share 49erswebzone