LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

Cardinals RB

Shop 49ers game tickets
With D. Johnson likely out for most of the regular season, do the Cardinals look to actually add a decent RB to replace him, and be his back up when he returns? Arizona has playoff aspirations, so getting a good replacement in as soon as possible would tend to make sense, instead of rolling with Williams and Ellington. If I were the Cardinals, I would be calling the Bengals about Jeremy Hill, or Gio Bernard. Either one of them would be a big addition to their RB corp, and the Bengals might move one of them, because they drafted Mixon and want him to get a lot of reps (so trading one of their other RB's would clear an easy path). Bernard might make the most sense for the Cardinals, because he's a dual threat just like Johnson in the fact that he can run and catch out of the back field, not saying Gio is as good at either as Johnson, but just pointing out that he's kind of a jack of all trades back like Johnson. What do you guys think?
I believe they signed some rb off pats ps to their 53 yesterday
Saints got THREE Starting RBs.

and we've already seen Adrian Peterson give Sean Payton that look.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Saints got THREE Starting RBs.

and we've already seen Adrian Peterson give Sean Payton that look.

the look is him realizing that payton just used him to stack 8 men in a box and give brees 1 on 1 match ups.
Share 49ersWebzone