There are 116 users in the forums

QB Nick Mullens is now a Viking

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TheGoldMineSF:
What happens if BDN throws 400 yards and 5 TDs 0 picks

We do what GB should of did when Flynn threw for 500 and make him the franchise.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Wanna bet? Talk is cheap. Put yo money where yo mouth is.

I'd feel bad about bankrupting you. But don't worry Vegas is going to be hurting.

sounds like a losers response.
sounds like a losers response.

You still don't get sarcasm huh I'm just having fun with Flynn being the starter.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Sep 25, 2020 at 8:13 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
Use that full length BDN!

I believe it. His passes against the Jets did seem to have a bit of zip to them, though that might be because I'm used to Jimmy's wounded duck throws on any throw that's over 10 yards.
Lol. If he's valuable enough to trade for anything worth a damn,...then we're keeping him at this point. Just hope he plays really good and be honest with yourselves.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Mullens about to lay the pipe.

Let the new era begin....

not very christian of you

Even if Nick threw for 500 yards and 6 tds, it wouldn't matter. Jimmy won't be out long enough for it to matter.
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Use that full length BDN!

Shots fired at Jimmy?
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Even if Nick threw for 500 yards and 6 tds, it wouldn't matter. Jimmy won't be out long enough for it to matter.

Lol yup, his ankle would suddenly not hurt anymore
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Thanos89:

We getting good trade value for him ala Matt Cassell

If he does that, I'd send Mullens to Washington Football Team (LoL) for Ryan Kerrigan!!!

If he tears it up maybe Jimmy gs injury is a little worse than we thought and he gets an extra week of rest.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Curious to see how Mullens plays - he due a new contract coming up. Would like to see if he's worth it.
Lehhss Goooo Mullens!! Your time to shine. Get us some 2021 draft picks, hopefully some early picks.
Lehhss Goooo Mullens!! Your time to shine. Get us some 2021 draft picks, hopefully some early picks.

LoL,....come on,...help me out here.

If he was worth even a third rounder in trade value,....Jimmy would have to have a fantastic year for us to trade such a valuable QB commodity,...no?

We'd be conditioning him to take over for Jimmy unless Beathard ever lives up to where he was drafted at.

Being the trade bait for a 5th rounder makes alot more sense on both fronts (considering the miles left on Jimmy come 2021 AND the true value of Mullens if he's not a definite keeper for years ala Steve Young)
[ Edited by random49er on Sep 26, 2020 at 9:47 AM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Thanos89:

We getting good trade value for him ala Matt Cassell

If he does that, I'd send Mullens to Washington Football Team (LoL) for Ryan Kerrigan!!!
Because New York Giants saw it firsthand, they'll be tempted to dump Jones and offer their 2nd round draft pick for Mullens.
Share 49ersWebzone