There are 143 users in the forums

49ers release S Adrian Colbert-Round 7, Pick 229

Shop 49ers game tickets
Him or Moore were my biggest surprise cuts
Thought that he was overrated but haven't expected the cut. would have been a solid backup.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
Thought that he was overrated but haven't expected the cut. would have been a solid backup.

agree...

.. still wondering how Ward made the team over this kid??
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Him or Moore were my biggest surprise cuts

Moore couldn't keep a job on the Raiders last year, who had the leagues worst DL. Moore isnt that good. Hes just one of those guys who looks great against 4th stringers and then disappears in a real game.
God he was so good as a rookie. A shame that it turned out to be a mirage.
Dude won a starting job on a trash team, then thought he was a big deal and got lazy. The roster is a lot tougher to make in year 3, and he didn't take it serious enough. I knew he was doomed when he got ejected from the first preseason game and left the field laughing and high fiving fans.
I am not surprised he was cut based on his camp. I admit I was wrong. His rookie year had me duped. I thought we had an athletic stud there.
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
I am not surprised he was cut based on his camp. I admit I was wrong. His rookie year had me duped. I thought we had an athletic stud there.

I'm just irritated that we kept ward over him. It's why I didn't like resigning ward. I knew he'd cost us someone with a lot of potential
Dude was like a missile his first year. Shame he didn't live up to the hype.
Originally posted by socalniner:

I really thought he was going to be a star. I havent been that off on a player that was already in the NFL in long time. Wow, I was wrong.

Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
Originally posted by socalniner:

I really thought he was going to be a star. I havent been that off on a player that was already in the NFL in long time. Wow, I was wrong.

We all wanted so bad to believe
He must be headed for the practice squad. With his injury, they could have easily IRed him to redshirt him. Maybe they think no one would claim him with his injury.
Originally posted by 9moon:
agree...

.. still wondering how Ward made the team over this kid??

Because he is better.

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:

He's a classy dude and was great with fans. Hopefully can be on our PS and improve but we will see
Share 49ersWebzone