There are 271 users in the forums

NY Jets HC-Robert Saleh

Shop 49ers game tickets
He should be fired as soon as the season is over. I saw enough last year to know he wasnt IT....
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
This is a result of having no pass rush.

Pass rushers cause the QB to fumble and throw picks.

Sounds like an urban legend around here.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:

how in the world do you guys expect to have or emphasize any sort of a pas rush when the dc we have himself said sacks are a over rated stat... well we are certainly holding true to form there so i hope he kyle lynch and everyone is happy. you slap it with a niner label and some people think its god. and can do no wrong. happy f**king thanksgiving
Originally posted by cciowa:
ok,,, i know you like the dc and pretty much defend most things the niners do but what did he say wrong in this article.. is whitner a bad person or wrong about his thoughts. that is a nice funny clip but what was wrong about the article and this scrub who is pretending to be a corner for us

He was just playing because I posted a Grant Cohn article.

Kyle and John came in knowing we had no pass rush...

Then they proceeded to do nothing about it for two years anyway. Now we hope they finally grab someone in the draft, then what?

"Hope & Wait" for the rookie to "develop" .... and hope he develops under Saleh...
Wait... Wait... and Wait some more
happy f**king thanksgiving

We love ya susweel...er... cciowa!

To you and yours!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
ok,,, i know you like the dc and pretty much defend most things the niners do but what did he say wrong in this article.. is whitner a bad person or wrong about his thoughts. that is a nice funny clip but what was wrong about the article and this scrub who is pretending to be a corner for us

He was just playing because I posted a Grant Cohn article.

are you really sure of that.. after all. they did allow three threads to be created about acorn head in order to defend him
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:

Kyle and John came in knowing we had no pass rush...

Then they proceeded to do nothing about it for two years anyway. Now we hope they finally grab someone in the draft, then what?

"Hope & Wait" for the rookie to "develop" .... and hope he develops under Saleh...
Wait... Wait... and Wait some more
and pin our hopes on hoping trash like aa and marsh will all of a sudden get better and hoping the acl guy will solve the issue next year. jesus
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
happy f**king thanksgiving

We love ya susweel...er... cciowa!

To you and yours!
my uncle earl always turned his pumpkin pie around and ate it from the back first. i have no point here
are you really sure of that.. after all. they did allow three threads to be created about acorn head in order to defend him

Positive

my uncle earl always turned his pumpkin pie around and ate it from the back first. i have no point here

Haha...is his last name Mitchell?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Haha...is his last name Mitchell?
that is another player i f**king hate. f**king gobble gobble turkey jive talk
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:
I'm not sure why I clicked on it but this one was actually well done...warning...it's a Grant Cohn article.

https://www.pressdemocrat.com/sports/8985544-181/49ers-opponents-think-theyve-found?view=AMP&__twitter_impression=true

I think Cohn was on point with the article Whitner is just stating what he sees from his Experience at playing DB in the NFL.
Anybody watching the lions-bears game? 1st and goal at the three. Chicago on D. The deepest Chicago player on the field is 2 yards from the goal line. 2 detroit wideouts left -- each gets a man marker. LMAO. It's not rocket science.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:
I'm not sure why I clicked on it but this one was actually well done...warning...it's a Grant Cohn article.

https://www.pressdemocrat.com/sports/8985544-181/49ers-opponents-think-theyve-found?view=AMP&__twitter_impression=true

Did not read the article, it's Grant Cohn bruh. I choose to read articles from actual journalists and beat writers not click bait jack wagons like GC.
Share 49ersWebzone