LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Redskins hire both Manusky (DC) and Tomsula (DL)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Jimmy t? So many bad associations.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Come back home!
Guy is living his best life going undefeated (12-0 in season, 2-0 in playoffs) and winning the Championship and Coach of the Year with the Rhein Fire in the ELF.

[ Edited by captveg on Sep 24, 2023 at 9:07 PM ]
Originally posted by captveg:
Guy is living his best life going undefeated (12-0 in season, 2-0 in playoffs) and winning the Championship and Coach of the Year with the Rhein Fire in the ELF.

The only former NFL HC working over there. His roster is primarily German guys and his staff has a couple former NFL assistants.

I noticed that Dave Christensen is a HC over there. He was a long time college offensive line coach and OC.
Good for Tomsula. Was over his head as a HC but I never blamed him for taking a shot to be the guy here when he had the opportunity to. Never did anything I'd criticize him sharply for. Just wasnt good enough to be a HC, especially with the roster he's had. I had way more questions for Chip Kelly who was supposed to be an offensive genius, than I had for Tomsula.

He was a good Dline coach too.
i miss those NFL europe games in the early 2000s or whenever they still had them...
Originally posted by captveg:

I imagine he's still livin in a van down by the river... that smells like stale farts.
Originally posted by picklejuice:
i miss those NFL europe games in the early 2000s or whenever they still had them...

Same here. Used to give us something to watch while waiting for the nfl to return.
Apparently the ELF puts their games on YouTube.

I watched the highlights of the championship game and it had the vibes of a Division 2 college game. League seems to be doing well, though. I like that they have restrictions on how many international (non-European) players teams can have in order to cultivate players from Europe.
[ Edited by captveg on Sep 26, 2023 at 2:22 AM ]
Goat.

Maybe Redskins are ok???

Originally posted by mitpdub:
Maybe Redskins are ok???

$20 says this movement is being funded by someone who could give a sh*t about the native american community.
  • dj43
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Maybe Redskins are ok???

$20 says this movement is being funded by someone who could give a sh*t about the native american community.

Contrary to the false narrative being pushed by the eradication activists, NAGA has received ZERO funding from Dan Snyder, the Washington Redskins franchise, or any of its charitable divisions or foundations suggested by Sports Illustrated in 2020. Contrary to the claims, no one from NAGA was ever contacted by SI to respond to the mischaracterizations in this article.

https://www.nagaeducation.org/misconceptions-who-is-paying-you
Share 49ersWebzone