There are 190 users in the forums

Win Browns Win!!!!!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Our luck, Sunday's weather in Cleveland 39 degrees chance of shower in the afternoon. This time of year that's tropical for that area.
Originally posted by 16to804ever:
The best and probably last shot is this Saturday against the bolts! Niners gotta get Myles Garrett!!!!

The way this season has been going, I could see both the Browns and 49ers winning this weekend, keeping the status quo.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by vermonator:
The best and probably last shot is this Saturday against the bolts! Niners gotta get Myles Garrett!!!!

The way this season has been going, I could see both the Browns and 49ers winning this weekend, keeping the status quo.

And both losing the following week as well.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Was just gonna say ...

WITH BAALKE STILL AROUND, WATCH THE BROWNS WIN ON A NAIL BITER AND WATCH US DOMINATE THE RAMS FOR THE 2ND TIME THIS SEASON.,

• Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by 9moon:
Was just gonna say ...

WITH BAALKE STILL AROUND, WATCH THE BROWNS WIN ON A NAIL BITER AND WATCH US DOMINATE THE RAMS FOR THE 2ND TIME THIS SEASON.,

Moon. We're not dominating anyone anytime soon. Sad to say tho.
Go Browns
I may be looking into this way, way too much, but would the Eagles winning and therefore pushing down the Browns' second 1st-round pick pressure them into taking a QB with the number one overall?
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Originally posted by vermonator:

And both losing the following week as well.

Both of this is probably true. The Rams are going to lose so we are stuck at the second pick in less Cleveland wins two more
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
I may be looking into this way, way too much, but would the Eagles winning and therefore pushing down the Browns' second 1st-round pick pressure them into taking a QB with the number one overall?

No you're not, I was thinking the same thing. The more wins the Eagles have the more pressure the Browns will have to take a top quarterback. Great thinking, let's hope the Eagles win
Originally posted by elguapo:
No you're not, I was thinking the same thing. The more wins the Eagles have the more pressure the Browns will have to take a top quarterback. Great thinking, let's hope the Eagles win

There you go!

Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Nope, the last shot will be against the steelers who will be resting their starters for the playoffs
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:

Nope, the last shot will be against the steelers who will be resting their starters for the playoffs

Only if they beat the ravens.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Was just gonna say ...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Garret or bust

Nah. I think allen will be a very good player and the 49ers need to pick him IF garrett is gone. I know we have AA and Buckner, but Allen is a better prospect than both of them and will be a very good player. I also hope the 49ers trade back and get that MLB from Alabama or we if we do select allen, trade AA for a MLB.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
No worries, Lambs will demolish our sorry asses
So far so good!
Share 49ersWebzone