LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

Jared Goff

Shop 49ers game tickets
Bright future. He made Mahomes choke LOL
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
I'm sorry..
Did you really state "the front offices plan was to make a playoff run" and that is your basis for saying that A REBUILD wasn't started the minute J. Harbaugh left the building!

Wow..
Come on Phoenix..

You can say ANOTHER or THE 2nd REBUILD started when Lynch/Kyle took over, but we were definitely in rebuild mold when Harbaugh left..

We would have been in rebuild mode even if Harbaugh stayed. The team was 8-8 in Harbs last year and they were trending down big time.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
I'm sorry..
Did you really state "the front offices plan was to make a playoff run" and that is your basis for saying that A REBUILD wasn't started the minute J. Harbaugh left the building!

Wow..
Come on Phoenix..

You can say ANOTHER or THE 2nd REBUILD started when Lynch/Kyle took over, but we were definitely in rebuild mold when Harbaugh left..

We would have been in rebuild mode even if Harbaugh stayed. The team was 8-8 in Harbs last year and they were trending down big time.

They were 7-4 at one point with all the injuries and then the bottom just fell out.
He and the Rams finalized the 4 year contract extension. Per Ian Rapoport, The deal should pay him more than $32M per year and the deal is trending toward the largest guarantee in NFL history.

The details of the contract should come out within a day or two. We will see how the contract is being structured.
Here is the list of the highest paid QB:

Russell Wilson: $35M per year
Ben Roethlisberger: $34M per year
Aaron Rodgers: $33.5M per year
Jared Goff: >$32M per year
Carson Wentz: $32M
Lmao at Goff making 32 mil a year
Score 3 pts overall in a Super Bowl

Get $32 million extention following year.

Gettin paid gettin paid!

Way to go,youngblood. Getting paid.

Good for Novato....

but it's still "f*ck the rams."
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Sep 3, 2019 at 6:27 PM ]
$100 mil in guaranteed money lol
Should give half that money to Gurley
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Should give half that money to Gurley

Rest to the defense for sure

Some team in Dallas is gonna be paying through the ass for their QB cuz Goff really ain't better than him.
[ Edited by ninerjok on Sep 3, 2019 at 6:40 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Some team in Dallas is gonna be paying through the ass for their QB cuz Goff really ain't better than him.

Hahaha yes sir!
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Lol awful
Good for him. Well deserved. I hope Jimmy G can get to a Superbowl like him someday.

And obviously play better on the big stage.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Good for him. Well deserved. I hope Jimmy G can get to a Superbowl like him someday.

And obviously play better on the big stage.

You think Goff was the reason they made the SB? Lol.
Share 49ersWebzone