LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 148 users in the forums

Preseason 2016 Week 3

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ryan Wood @ByRyanWood

#Packers QB Brett Hundley doubtful to play vs. 49ers in what is becoming disastrous preseason for young backup.

http://www.packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2016/08/20/brett-hundley-doubtful-play-vs-49ers/89045022/
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ryan Wood @ByRyanWood

#Packers QB Brett Hundley doubtful to play vs. 49ers in what is becoming disastrous preseason for young backup.

http://www.packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2016/08/20/brett-hundley-doubtful-play-vs-49ers/89045022/
Mack did a dirty hit on Hun.
Goff so far is looking like hot boo-boo. Where's the guy that said the Rams are "stacked" and probably going to challenge for the division title this year?

Originally posted by baltien:
Goff so far is looking like hot boo-boo. Where's the guy that said the Rams are "stacked" and probably going to challenge for the division title this year?

rams are good everywwhere but qb and wr

i like goff actually but he needs aaron rodgers treatment he shouldnt start till next year or so
Originally posted by harryj:
Originally posted by baltien:

rams are good everywwhere but qb and wr

i like goff actually but he needs aaron rodgers treatment he shouldnt start till next year or so
They can get picked apart in the secondary if an oline can stop or at least slow down their dangerous pass rush. I don't think they're anything special but gurley and their dline, defenses are gonna give gurley the AP treatment because no one sure as hell gonna be worried about keenum
Cards are having some issues. John Brown went out with a concussion at the start of training camp and is only now returning. Their offense has been misfiring in the preseason and the offensive line has been craptastic. DJ Humphries who was drafted a year ago with a 1st round pick out of UF has been shaky at best at right tackle. Their center position is unsettled. Their first round pick Robert Nkemdiche hasn't been at training camp at all. Their CB situation outside of Patrick Peterson is unsettled and they don't have a #2 or #3 CB as of yet, depending on a 3rd round rookie to hopefully become a starter for them, the same rookie that got worked over by Keenan Allen.

I'm not going to bet against Bruce Arians and I bet most of these issues get worked out but they've got some challenges to work through. People around here are assuming that they are SB bound and I wonder how much of the press-clippings some of the players have been collecting because they've looked out of sync.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Aug 21, 2016 at 3:13 PM ]
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Keenan Allen is a G
He's a comedian

Originally posted by Tman:
Keenan Allen is a G

Could have had him too (I wanted him). Sad. AJ Jenkins ruined it for us all.

I would have taken Keenan over Vance any day of the week.
[ Edited by awp8912 on Aug 22, 2016 at 1:43 PM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
He's a comedian

He's not a G

He's OGed

(over gold for those of you who have never watched "I'm gunna git you sucka"

Why do I have this feeling that the Sea, Cards, and Rams are going to run into some misfortune?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Joecool:
Why do I have this feeling that the Sea, Cards, and Rams are going to run into some misfortune?

Pre season optimism
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
He's a comedian

He's not a G

He's OGed

(over gold for those of you who have never watched "I'm gunna git you sucka"
lol

• Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by Joecool:

Seattle is looonnngggg over due for some misfortune...
Just looked at Atlanta's QBs. All of their quarterbacks have the first name Matt. Matt Ryan, Matt Schaub, and Matt Simms.
Share 49ersWebzone