LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

Which is important the defense or Russell Wilson leader.

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Lol@ candy ass. Who says that anymore. Lol
  • Morgy
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Originally posted by TheDougernaut:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000677098/article/russell-wilson-poster-cashes-in-on-80s-90s-nostalgia?campaign=Twitter_atn

I see the pictures issued the Russell Wilson (Wanted) then hope other team defense must captured him and can hurt him for sack. Go thread. It.

Russell Wilson is going to s**t all over you this season, Buzz. Prepare yourself for major disappointment!

Russell Wilson is big an ego because no ones to sack on him and no ones stop on him. Russell Wilson knows the best his ego and his dangerous the football for winner games. Why he is very dangerous because no ones to sack on him. They called him ( Wanted)? Thats mean called no ones to sack on him. I am sure. Russell Wilson is still laughing at any defense cant sack on him.

Then Let teams will roar to sack him for s**t and hard slam on him. Go go beasts sack on him this.

Dude he was the third most sacked QB in the season last year. What the f**k are you smoking? Let me have some of that please.

And by containing him more in the pocket like teams are starting to do, he'll be the most sacked qb in the league. Haha

I am hater to Wilson and Carroll Pete.
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Lol@ candy ass. Who says that anymore. Lol

Lolz someone's HEATED.
  • Morgy
  • Stud
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by Stud:
I read an article that mentioned that Wilson has wasn't really thrown to the wolves right away, yeah he started, but his short comings were easier to develop just based of the fact that the Pete Carroll and staff could game plan around him considering they had the #1 running game and #1 defense to fall back on.

"In reality, these expectations are ridiculous and not in the least bit fair. There are so many factors that go into good quarterback play, and every player (and their situation) is different. For example, Wilson was drafted by a team that was blessed with a dominant defense and excellent running game. His coaching staff could game plan around him, because other areas were so strong. He was allowed to develop without being asked to do too much early on, and it helped him grow into the franchise quarterback he is today."

Must be nice.

Agree.

Link?

Lol. Sorry. It's at the bottom of this page titled "has Blaine Gabbert been unfairly judged". I'll link it when I get home.
Originally posted by Stud:
Lol. Sorry. It's at the bottom of this page titled "has Blaine Gabbert been unfairly judged". I'll link it when I get home.

You can always just google the first few words of the paragraph (that's what I did 😉 and posted the link on the previous page)
  • HERN
  • Veteran
I'm only on this thread to read BuZzB comments.
  • Morgy
Originally posted by HERN:

He is hater to Wilson and Carroll Pete...

LOL

LOL

Can't you believe you guys fall for his charade :)
  • Morgy
Can't you believe you guys fall for his charade :)

I know what's up. Just playin along.

LOL

team defenses hurt him for sack
[ Edited by TheDougernaut on Jul 29, 2016 at 9:33 AM ]

LOL

Yes. Kap was already an injured then what is next for Russell Wilson?!! He dont have any injured for 3 years then now 4 years this year. We must sack him so hard and hard slam on him. Must hurt him for mess up and should injured him.
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Jul 29, 2016 at 11:01 AM ]

LOL

Yes. Kap was already an injured then what is next for Russell Wilson?!! He dont have any injured for 3 years then now 4 years this year. We must sack him so hard and hard slam on him. Must hurt him for mess up and should injured him.

For wishing an injury upon a player regardless if said player is Russell Wilson, I hope Russell Wilson injures your vagina.
  • Morgy

LOL

For wishing an injury upon a player regardless if said player is Russell Wilson, I hope Russell Wilson injures your vagina.
Oh come on now glory, we all know Russ goes nowhere near any vaginas...
Oh come on now glory, we all know Russ goes nowhere near any vaginas...

Share 49ersWebzone