There are 144 users in the forums

QB Jeff Driskel - 6th Round Pick

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kujon11:
nate davis + kory sheets = super bowl
trent was to cheap to keep them
Personally, I think Driskell will struggle in the preseason. Not because he will be a horrible player, but because he will need time to adjust. But I see him developing nicely during the season and could compete next season for the starting job.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Personally, I think Driskell will struggle in the preseason. Not because he will be a horrible player, but because he will need time to adjust. But I see him developing nicely during the season and could compete next season for the starting job.

oh god.. i can just see it now if he struggles( and of course he will have his trials and moments).. people will label him. a sixth round qb as a bust and a trent fail when we could have had joe joe the monkey boy out of marshalltown community college with that pick
Originally posted by cciowa:

oh god.. i can just see it now if he struggles( and of course he will have his trials and moments).. people will label him. a sixth round qb as a bust and a trent fail when we could have had joe joe the monkey boy out of marshalltown community college with that pick

Are you anti monkey boy?

Let the trolls do what the trolls do. It has no effect on anything. Try to let it go.

I see lots of good traits, quite sure Driskell will play in the league for many years. He not only look and ,measure like Blaine, he is a poor men's Blaine Gabbert. With Driskell backing up Blaine, we will have the unique advantage of having two of a kind QB that ensures continuous style even when Blaine can't play due to injury etc.,
[ Edited by GarnerValleyFan on May 17, 2016 at 11:16 AM ]
So if he is working on the punt protection team could we expect some trickery this year? He can run or throw from back there. Could be interesting
Is this Nate Davis of 2016?
Originally posted by SJniner7:

Chip Kelly said he is a high IQ, very intelligent QB. So.........no
Originally posted by 49ers808:

nate davis autographed a football for me when i went to an open practice and he wrote "Nate Davis #3" .. I think he was #13 in college and #7 for us.. so wtf lol

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Zachary:
Originally posted by 49ers808:

nate davis autographed a football for mm when i went to an open practice and he wrote "Nate Davis #3" .. I think he was #13 in college and #7 for us.. so wtf lol

3rd string, duh. I speak autistic
we would be lucky if he becomes a decent backup in the league
Originally posted by Zachary:
nate davis autographed a football for me when i went to an open practice and he wrote "Nate Davis #3" .. I think he was #13 in college and #7 for us.. so wtf lol

Yea, Nate Davis signed his photo "etan sivad" for me.
Nate Davis has the highest ever wonderlic score
Share 49ersWebzone