49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 581 users in the forums

This weeks point spread. What looks good?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by elguapo:
I love a 2 team 7 point teaser.

Seattle at home from 8 to 1(vs Miami)
KC at home from 7.5 to .5

I'm putting it in now to win 500 (vs sd)
that sounds pretty good.

i will be in Reno this weekend. Def gonna put down some bets
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I'm betting the house on the Rams. They will embarrass the niners and ruin their home opener.

Granted I'm fairly new to the forum but you are trying wayyy to hard man.
Originally posted by LenCat:
Here's the 1st point spread after pre-season

In parentheses is point spread from 4-20-16 when schedule was first announced

9/8 8:30 ET Carolina -3 (+1) At Denver
9/11 1:00 ET At Atlanta -3 (-3.5) Tampa Bay
9/11 1:00 ET Minnesota PK (-3) At Tennessee
9/11 1:00 ET At Philadelphia -6 (-7.5) Cleveland
9/11 1:00 ET Cincinnati -2 (-1) At NY Jets
9/11 1:00 ET At New Orleans -1 (-1) Oakland
9/11 1:00 ET At Kansas City -7 (-7.5) San Diego
9/11 1:00 ET At Baltimore -3 (-3) Buffalo
9/11 1:00 ET At Houston -5 (-5) Chicago
9/11 1:00 ET Green Bay -4.5 (-4) At Jacksonville
9/11 4:05 ET At Seattle -10.5 (-8) Miami
9/11 4:25 ET At Dallas PK (-4) NY Giants
9/11 4:25 ET At Indianapolis -4 (-5.5) Detroit


9/11 8:30 ET At Arizona -5.5 (PK) New England


9/12 7:10 ET Pittsburgh -3 (-3) At Washington
9/12 10:20 ET Los Angeles -2.5 (-2) At San Francisco



I can't believe the LAmbs are still faves. Goof has not looked good and wont start. I like the 9ers to cover especially if Kap gets in.
Other than that I would expect the Carolina D to go nuts on the Den rookie QB in their revenge game. AZ vs. NE will be fascinating.

Arizona is a lock over New England.
Niners money line that game
Raiders should be too much for the saints
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by elguapo:
I love a 2 team 7 point teaser.

Seattle at home from 8 to 1(vs Miami)
KC at home from 7.5 to .5

I'm putting it in now to win 500 (vs sd)
that sounds pretty good.

i will be in Reno this weekend. Def gonna put down some bets

Or take Arizona in a 7 point teaser with the niners
Ariz from -5.5 to +1.5
Niners from +2.5 to +9.5

Week one is going to be easy money
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by elguapo:
I love a 2 team 7 point teaser.

Seattle at home from 8 to 1(vs Miami)
KC at home from 7.5 to .5

I'm putting it in now to win 500 (vs sd)
that sounds pretty good.

i will be in Reno this weekend. Def gonna put down some bets

Or take Arizona in a 7 point teaser with the niners
Ariz from -5.5 to +1.5
Niners from +2.5 to +9.5

Week one is going to be easy money
Lets do this !

Do any of you like a 3 team parlay
SF
Ariz
Oak

I don't have a real good third team
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,847
Originally posted by LenCat:
I can't believe the LAmbs are still faves.

You will see a huge line change on game day or just as soon as the Niners announce the starting QB.

If it's Gabbert, expect the line to move down a point and quite possibly reach pick em.

Believe it or not, a lot of 49er support and/or smart money could come once positive talk about Niners gets around. The spread will drop and people will wish they took the Niners at +2 when it was available. The points don't matter doe since we're gonna mow the lawn with their asses! I wouldn't hesitate to have taken the Niners if the line opened up at 49ers favored -2

Don't yawn yet, partna, because here's the kicker and hook!

If Kap starts and sports the same fro he had at SD yesterday, we will be favored -2 at least.

HOWEVER, we will be +10 in a lightning-fast Bangkok minute if he comes in looking anything like this limp, shaggy poodle!


  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,847
Originally posted by elguapo:
Do any of you like a 3 team parlay
SF
Ariz
Oak

I don't have a real good third team

3 teamer is cool with me, but if you feel lucky / greedy add one more... Titans at home perhaps?

Also, I do like Cards at home, but I get this icky feeling that Garop / Belichick come prepared to spoil Arizona's opener, could be close
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,847
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by elguapo:
I love a 2 team 7 point teaser.

Seattle at home from 8 to 1(vs Miami)
KC at home from 7.5 to .5

I'm putting it in now to win 500 (vs sd)
that sounds pretty good.

i will be in Reno this weekend. Def gonna put down some bets

Or take Arizona in a 7 point teaser with the niners
Ariz from -5.5 to +1.5
Niners from +2.5 to +9.5

Week one is going to be easy money

I like how you tease us, and those are legit picks.

I must add doe, if one game misses by half a point in the last seconds, it'll almost be like that time she blew, but immediately stopped when she felt you twitch / bout to bust
If Gabbert will be start then I am sure that 49ers will beat a Rams.


49ers is best the history about wins games all the time. I am died for 49ers life and forever.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,133
wow home dogs to a case keenum QB'd team. fuuuuuu

at the very least I thought this would be a pick em game.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by elguapo:
I love a 2 team 7 point teaser.

Seattle at home from 8 to 1(vs Miami)
KC at home from 7.5 to .5

I'm putting it in now to win 500 (vs sd)
that sounds pretty good.

i will be in Reno this weekend. Def gonna put down some bets

Or take Arizona in a 7 point teaser with the niners
Ariz from -5.5 to +1.5
Niners from +2.5 to +9.5

Week one is going to be easy money

I like how you tease us, and those are legit picks.

I must add doe, if one game misses by half a point in the last seconds, it'll almost be like that time she blew, but immediately stopped when she felt you twitch / bout to bust

Hahaha that was a good one. 2 team Teasers almost always bring the spreads down to a pick em that why the success rate is so good IMO. Parlays are sucker bets so I don't often make them. That's why Arizona in a teaser is a great bet but straight up in a parlay is a little riskier.

Let's bet these teams in 7 point teasers
KC
Ariz
SF
Maybe Seattle if the spread is 10 and we can take it to 3 but any of those put in a 2 team grouping should win you money.

I put in Seattle and Arizona a while ago. This way is they don't cover they probably lose the game. It's a win win scenario

By game day after everyone loses their ass on the weekend, a lot of action will be going on the Monday night games and I think the San Francisco game will be at a pick up by then. It may even get closer to the Niners being favored
[ Edited by elguapo on Sep 2, 2016 at 11:50 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by elguapo:
I love a 2 team 7 point teaser.

Seattle at home from 8 to 1(vs Miami)
KC at home from 7.5 to .5

I'm putting it in now to win 500 (vs sd)
that sounds pretty good.

i will be in Reno this weekend. Def gonna put down some bets

That Oakland game seems like easy money personally
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
That Oakland game seems like easy money personally

I like it a lot but I know betting the Raiders is a risk no matter how good they seem to be. I could just see myself getting all my bets in and winning and it all hinging on the Raiders winning at New Orleans and after they lose I say well I should've known better it's the f**king raiders. I really can see the handwriting on the wall but I still am probably going to put them in a parlay with the Niners and Arizona. Let's hope the Raiders aren't Raiders
[ Edited by elguapo on Sep 2, 2016 at 12:00 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,847
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by elguapo:
I love a 2 team 7 point teaser.

Seattle at home from 8 to 1(vs Miami)
KC at home from 7.5 to .5

I'm putting it in now to win 500 (vs sd)
that sounds pretty good.

i will be in Reno this weekend. Def gonna put down some bets

Or take Arizona in a 7 point teaser with the niners
Ariz from -5.5 to +1.5
Niners from +2.5 to +9.5

Week one is going to be easy money

I like how you tease us, and those are legit picks.

I must add doe, if one game misses by half a point in the last seconds, it'll almost be like that time she blew, but immediately stopped when she felt you twitch / bout to bust

Hahaha that was a good one. 2 team Teasers almost always bring the spreads down to a pick em that why the success rate is so good IMO. Parlays are sucker bets so I don't often make them. That's why Arizona in a teaser is a great bet but straight up in a parlay is a little riskier.

Let's bet these teams in 7 point teasers
KC
Ariz
SF
Maybe Seattle if the spread is 10 and we can take it to 3 but any of those put in a 2 team grouping should win you money.

I put in Seattle and Arizona a while ago. This way is they don't cover they probably lose the game. It's a win win scenario

By game day after everyone loses their ass on the weekend, a lot of action will be going on the Monday night games and I think the San Francisco game will be at a pick up by then. It may even get closer to the Niners being favored

Explained practical enough for even the most worrisome skeptic to take a shot with his/her scared $5

On the bold, my sentiments exactly.

Keep in mind too tho, anyone of the two starting QBs will make it happen for the 49ers, but if Kap is the guy, he'll need to sport the healthy fro... it's good luck for him.

See the unhealthy fro above and you'll see what I mean. All joking aside, look at the pic where he looks like "Screech" from Saved By the Bell and tell me, in all honesty, we're winning with that imposter...
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone