Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Ramsey is a world class piece of s**t

Deebo should whoop his ass in a few weeks
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Seriously we should run two linemen at him just for being a scumbag.

Yeah. But god I wish he was on the Niners.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Yeah. But god I wish he was on the Niners.

Ramsey is the Richard Sherman of 2020.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

WTF did Ramsey do?? lol
Man this guy cannot get out of his own way.

Sorry, undefeated Seahawks and Packers: Rams are NFC's best team

Published: Oct 15, 2020 at 03:20 PM
Adam Rank

NFL.com Writer
Listen, I don't try to live my life as a contrarian. That's not true -- I kind of do. I've spent a lot of time in public houses and taverns, and I've heard a lot of the sports world's most popular opinions. Sometimes, I think it's best to take a look at the other side.

In this space, I articulate positions that are the opposite of what most people think -- unpopular opinions, if you will -- and explain why, well, my unpopular opinions are right and everyone else is wrong. Below, I explain why the NFC's best team isn't who you think it is:

The 5-0 Seattle Seahawks and 4-0 Green Bay Packers are the NFC's last remaining undefeateds. But I'm here to tell you that neither one is the conference's top team.

That's right. In this moment, five weeks into an unprecedented, pandemic-shaped season, the NFC's best outfit is ...

The 4-1 Los Angeles Rams.

And if you want to respond with, "LOL, they are the best team in the NFC East," that is fair. After all, each of the Rams' four wins have come against the downtrodden division. Yup, L.A.'s performed a clean sweep of the NFL's current version of Madden on rookie level.

This week should have presented the Rams an opportunity to post a statement win, with Los Angeles traveling north for a showdown with the San Francisco *****. A clash of the last two NFC champs! In the stand-alone spotlight of Sunday Night Football!!

But of course, the Niners significantly de-hyped this prime-time affair with their effort last Sunday, when they were absolutely humiliated at home by the Miami Dolphins. That would be like the WWE building a WrestleMania main event of Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar, only to have Lesnar lose a match the week prior to David Otunga. Kinda takes a little bit of the shine away.

That said, the Rams will take care of business on Sunday night by beating the 49ers on their own field. Because L.A. is the best team in the NFC. In fact, this is Sean McVay's best group yet.
They are who were thought they were, the Lambs. Sacrificed to Bill Walsh to atone for the s**tty start to the season.
The rams were like us. Only beaten NFC East teams. Then we beat them.

Those blue uni's look good, though.
This
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Man this guy cannot get out of his own way.

Sorry, undefeated Seahawks and Packers: Rams are NFC's best team

Published: Oct 15, 2020 at 03:20 PM
Adam Rank

NFL.com Writer
Listen, I don't try to live my life as a contrarian. That's not true -- I kind of do. I've spent a lot of time in public houses and taverns, and I've heard a lot of the sports world's most popular opinions. Sometimes, I think it's best to take a look at the other side.

In this space, I articulate positions that are the opposite of what most people think -- unpopular opinions, if you will -- and explain why, well, my unpopular opinions are right and everyone else is wrong. Below, I explain why the NFC's best team isn't who you think it is:

The 5-0 Seattle Seahawks and 4-0 Green Bay Packers are the NFC's last remaining undefeateds. But I'm here to tell you that neither one is the conference's top team.

That's right. In this moment, five weeks into an unprecedented, pandemic-shaped season, the NFC's best outfit is ...

The 4-1 Los Angeles Rams.

And if you want to respond with, "LOL, they are the best team in the NFC East," that is fair. After all, each of the Rams' four wins have come against the downtrodden division. Yup, L.A.'s performed a clean sweep of the NFL's current version of Madden on rookie level.

This week should have presented the Rams an opportunity to post a statement win, with Los Angeles traveling north for a showdown with the San Francisco *****. A clash of the last two NFC champs! In the stand-alone spotlight of Sunday Night Football!!

But of course, the Niners significantly de-hyped this prime-time affair with their effort last Sunday, when they were absolutely humiliated at home by the Miami Dolphins. That would be like the WWE building a WrestleMania main event of Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar, only to have Lesnar lose a match the week prior to David Otunga. Kinda takes a little bit of the shine away.

That said, the Rams will take care of business on Sunday night by beating the 49ers on their own field. Because L.A. is the best team in the NFC. In fact, this is Sean McVay's best group yet.
This dude should be writing screen plays for Disney movies.At least he kills his own credibility.
Lol Aaron Donald trying to diss Deebo.

Death, taxes, and same old sorry ass lambs.
I like their new sponsor. Fits them perfectly
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
I like their new sponsor. Fits them perfectly

LOL
I still worry about the Rams....they totally dismantled the Bears last night.....Bears have one of the better defenses in the league and Goff and company ran roughshod over them.....
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Didn't realize their DC is a Vic Fangio disciple.
Share 49ersWebzone