LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 291 users in the forums

Robert Griffin III

Shop 49ers game tickets
Would be a good player for Chip to get his hands on.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by strickac:

if he can not run anymore. who would want him
Want NO part of him.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
If RGIII has humbled himself and can stop thinking he is above the team he is actually a very good QB.Even if he can't run he is accurate and can actually stand in the pocket and make reads.
I dont mind. We can signed to RGIII for backup if he is right the price. Its a great. Hope RGIII can join us if he love city called San Francisco
Originally posted by strickac:

Kap better
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9er2k:
If RGIII has humbled himself and can stop thinking he is above the team he is actually a very good QB.Even if he can't run he is accurate and can actually stand in the pocket and make reads.
??? I live in Redskin country and watch all their games including preseason. If you watched RG3's most recent games including 2015 pre-season you would not make that statement. The injuries killed the quick burst he used to escape the rush and he has zero pocket awareness, he is a sitting duck in the pocket. If he played a full 16 games start to finish for someone he will probably set the record for getting sacked.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BobS:
??? I live in Redskin country and watch all their games including preseason. If you watched RG3's most recent games including 2015 pre-season you would not make that statement. The injuries killed the quick burst he used to escape the rush and he has zero pocket awareness, he is a sitting duck in the pocket. If he played a full 16 games start to finish for someone he will probably set the record for getting sacked.

I said he can stand in the pocket and make throws Bob.Put him behind a solid line like Dallas and he has the ability to throw for 300 without running
Once he married that white beach he just fell off and gave up on football.
id still take him over kap

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by rxrunner:

Kap was and is still the better player, no way would I take RG3 over Kap.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by rxrunner:

Kap was and is still the better player, no way would I take RG3 over Kap.

This is true. People's hate for Kap clouds their perspective on reality. They got Kap goggles.
[ Edited by okdkid on Mar 1, 2016 at 11:56 AM ]

He was horrible in the pocket making reads.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:

He was horrible in the pocket making reads.

yeah he completed 68% of his passes...thats terrible.Put him in an offense he could excel in and he would play at a starter level
Originally posted by BobS:

I said he can stand in the pocket and make throws Bob.Put him behind a solid line like Dallas and he has the ability to throw for 300 without running

Have you watched him play since his rookie year? Theres a reason he was third string. He was making bad decisions at an epic pace before the benching. Dude can barely stand, let alone throw for 300 yards. He's basically a poor man's Kap at this point unfortunately.
Share 49ersWebzone