Marcus Peters Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Darby > Peters > Armstead

Armstead + Bell + Chargers high 5th (darn near 4th) > Darby > Peters
What's up with him barfing his brains out on the sideline yesterday? lol

so much for taking best player available...AA is a project and those are not ment to be first round picks...
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

lol i saw that too...but i though it was Berry...

Raiders uniforms
Originally posted by NCommand:

lol, you put Armstead + Bell + a 5th round pick above players that are proving themselves??

Homerism is strong in you.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

lol, you put Armstead + Bell + a 5th round pick above players that are proving themselves??

Lol armstead cant even beat TJE to start a game he just an awful pick right now. Bell lol a back up TE yay those are so hard to find.
[ Edited by susweel on Dec 7, 2015 at 10:45 AM ]

Another sewage leak at the coliseum.

I'll take 2 starting caliber players (growing into starter roles) plus a high 5th vs a CB who's all risk (7 TD's given up plus a boatload of other failures esp. on 3rd downs behind the best pass rush in the game) and reward (5 INT's) any day of the week. No brainer for a GM.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

I'll take 2 starting caliber players (growing into starter roles) plus a high 5th vs a CB who's all risk (7 TD's given up plus a boatload of other failures esp. on 3rd downs behind the best pass rush in the game) and reward (5 INT's) any day of the week. No brainer for a GM.

5 ints and 18 passes broken up vs a guy with 8 tackles on the season with 1 garbage time sack lol and a 3rd string TE. Yah I'd say that be a no brainer for a GM of a 4-8 team. lol

Originally posted by susweel:

5 ints and 18 passes broken up vs a guy with 8 tackles on the season with 1 garbage time sack lol and a 3rd string TE. Yah I'd say that be a no brainer for a GM of a 4-8 team. lol

why is Bell in the conversation?? wasn't Peters taken the very next pick after AA...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Hitman49:
Originally posted by susweel:

why is Bell in the conversation?? wasn't Peters taken the very next pick after AA...

It's just ncommand trying to build up baalke's picks as usual. We could have had bell if we wantrd and drafted peters. BTW Bell is nothing special
BEST CB OF ALLLLLLLLLL TIME!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Hitman49:

so much for taking best player available...AA is a project and those are not ment to be first round picks...

Darby was a 2nd round pick so no sense in bringing him up with AA. Also look at that pass rush and DL they have in Buffalo! s**t he'd better be good lol.

A good 3-4 DE 5-tech is hard to find and AA has a chance to be one.
But wait this is the Peter's thread we so let's keep it about Peter's people
Share 49ersWebzone