LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 321 users in the forums

NFL Week 7 Thread - 2015

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • thl408
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Hey folks, free live streaming of the London game on nfl.com right now!!
Who's buffalo's backup QB cuz he should be going in the game anytime now. Manuel sucks in the worst way possible. He's like an even more awful version of Kap.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Who's buffalo's backup QB cuz he should be going in the game anytime now. Manuel sucks in the worst way possible. He's like an even more awful version of Kap.

Hahahha. I was going to say EJ Manuel must be trying to see whether he can play worse than Kap. LOL.

They have noone left, they only brought in Josh Johnson this week and he doesn't know the playbook yet. LOL.
Originally posted by Rascal:

Hahahha. I was going to say EJ Manuel must be trying to see whether he can play worse than Kap. LOL.

They have noone left, they only brought in Josh Johnson this week and he doesn't know the playbook yet. LOL.

Well the oc is roman. He must be familiar with some of the playbook. Timing with new teammates would be the bigger issue
[ Edited by crabman82 on Oct 25, 2015 at 7:55 AM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
John McClain @McClain_on_NFL
Texans QB Ryan Mallett missed team charter and had to fly commercial to Dolphins game. I can imagine Bill OBrien reaction.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Gotta admit, this Jax/Buf game ain't goin' the way I pictured.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
Hey folks, free live streaming of the London game on nfl.com right now!!

Is it me, or is there no way to stop the autoplay videos below the game from playing?
football right when i wake up is Greeeeeeeeat!

• Jcool
  • Veteran
3 point game. 6:33 in the 4th.
Well if I'm not a monkey's uncle, EJ Manuel is amazingly worth using in fantasy today if you had no other option at QB.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Pretty impressive how Jacksonville has blown this game.
Why is are the Jaguars still a team
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
If they end up losing i think this is the final nail in the coffin for Gus Bradley.
Share 49ersWebzone