Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 778 users in the forums

Pre-season Week 3 Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Alex to Maclin TD
OMG the hit that Jags RB took at the goal line
They gave him a TD on condolences
Smith going ham! Titans pass rush taking the night off...
Hochuli's crew is in midseason form
This isn't College Marcus, but I like the fight that was nice.
Hey look it's Alex Smith the game manager. I know it's only Tennessee. Whatever.
Marcus McNair
Aaron Murray nice pass on the run for a TD... To bad it has come too late to save this game... Snoozefest.
Detroit have got their very own feel good story happening. Zach Zenner this undrafted kid is looking pretty darn good this preseason... I'm pulling for him, keep grinding Zach!

Zenner-mania, lol...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2557473-undrafted-rookie-rb-zach-zenner-making-a-name-for-himself-with-detroit-lions
Sat afternoon pro football! EJ Manuel with a 67-yd TD pass. The apocalypse has begun!
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,726
Jags will be good this year.
Tyrod Taylor looking like he's progressed really well.
  • Stud
  • Member
  • Posts: 5,264
Originally posted by okdkid:
Jags will be good this year.

I agree. I think they'll surprise people this year. Bortles is playing a lot better under a new OC.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone