LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 221 users in the forums

aldon arrested again (released by team)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by GNS1310:
From the PIO: SCPD arrested Aldon Smith last night for Hit&Run, DUI, and vandalism. A press release will be provided later this morning.

so I guess that's a minimum 8 game suspension now?
Originally posted by spizzy:
Soooooo 100% chance he gets released. Thanks for the memories

Pretty much. Now the 49ers hold all the cards, and have the upper hand, and if they did extend him, especially after how many arrests that would show a bad precident that they're willing to give big money to a guy who can't stop f**king up.

If I'm Baalke I'm pissed as hell right now, he was clean all year, and now screws up, he seriously needs a chaperone or something, he can't be trusted anymore.
  • zero
  • Veteran
#bestsummerever
DUI, HIt and run, Vandalism

Cya Aldon
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
f**king idiot
He's done. But moreso, the guy needs help. Whatever that means, football is secondary.

That said, next man up: Aaron Lynch.
Dam you JED YORK!!!
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
DUI, HIt and run, Vandalism

Cya Aldon

Yep. His career is over.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Pretty much. Now the 49ers hold all the cards, and have the upper hand, and if they did extend him, especially after how many arrests that would show a bad precident that they're willing to give big money to a guy who can't stop f**king up.

If I'm Baalke I'm pissed as hell right now, he was clean all year, and now screws up, he seriously needs a chaperone or something, he can't be trusted anymore.

Little too late for that. He might get a job packing groceries at Safeway.

If this is true Aldon is as good as gone!
I really thought this guy got his life back on track. Just no excuse for this...such a talent but such an idiot.

Thankfully we have some depth at the position but you never want to lose a guy who has that much talent.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I think its time to send him on his way if this is true. How many chances does this guy need?

Let's wait for details before we put on the black cap. Bear in mind there are probably 20 or 30 other teams who would pick him up.

Come on man, he's well past the point of benefit of the doubt. You know damn well it's going to be something bad. At least we're already in rebuilding mode, what's losing one more All-Pro at this point anyway?
And people were pissed at Baalke taking Harold in the 3rd round
Good thing Brooks came in top shape. Now Lynch is out of shape though.

Levi's field is a microcosm of this entire organization, a hopeless mess.
Share 49ersWebzone