There are 231 users in the forums

Jacksonville Jaguar Arik Armstead-DT Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
I wonder.. I want AA can trade for Vontaze Burfict from Bengals. I heard the rumors that Bengals fans hate Burfict. I am laughing at Bengals fans are dumb because Burfict was beast defense. I don't mind to AA trade for Vintage Burfict. If Foster will be 6 suspension then what we do? We should get Burfict for trade by AA.

No thanks. Burfict is poison and with all the drama going around Foster right now, I doubt we want another LB with character issues.
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
I wonder.. I want AA can trade for Vontaze Burfict from Bengals. I heard the rumors that Bengals fans hate Burfict. I am laughing at Bengals fans are dumb because Burfict was beast defense. I don't mind to AA trade for Vintage Burfict. If Foster will be 6 suspension then what we do? We should get Burfict for trade by AA.

No thanks. Burfict is poison and with all the drama going around Foster right now, I doubt we want another LB with character issues.

Lol. Burfict was not poison because he was support his team special. He is good at for support his defense team. We need it.. If they hurt our defense then Burfict can stop them and support our defense make rally..
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Lol. Burfict was not poison because he was support his team special. He is good at for support his defense team. We need it.. If they hurt our defense then Burfict can stop them and support our defense make rally..

Last time he played a full season.... 2013....
Originally posted by cciowa:
we signed kilgore, may as well keep the trash in house by keeping this idiot

Great let's keep piling up the trash how bout we give Eli Harold a 5 year extension while we are at it.
[ Edited by Tru2RedNGold25 on Feb 15, 2018 at 11:29 AM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
I personally like the guy and hope they pick it up. The one thing he can do is provide pressure.

For about 6 games per season. Should resign Ward because he gives us an avg CB for about a half season too.
[ Edited by jcs on Feb 15, 2018 at 11:26 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Please tell me his contract is up.
  • dj43
Originally posted by susweel:

According to Overthecap, AA will count $3.1M this year whether he is on the team or not. There is no cap savings to be had if he is cut. He will still count $3.1M. Hence, until someone beats him out, there is no reason to cut him.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Would do good to pick up Armstead's fifth year.
Extend him 10 years
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by susweel:

According to Overthecap, AA will count $3.1M this year whether he is on the team or not. There is no cap savings to be had if he is cut. He will still count $3.1M. Hence, until someone beats him out, there is no reason to cut him.

dang, i thought his contract was expired.

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
His fifth year pays him around the top 15 in the league right?

That's $9 million for a DE, for a guy who's never finished a season healthy....or actually accomplished anything.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:

That's $9 million for a DE, for a guy who's never finished a season healthy....or actually accomplished anything.

He should be a different player with that shoulder finally getting taken care of.
  • jcs
  • Veteran

He should be a different player with that shoulder finally getting taken care of.
Shoulder isn't what took him out last year. AA is just made of glass.

That was Jonas Jennings nickname!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

I know it was the wrist is what took him out, but that shoulder should be good to go now.
Share 49ersWebzone