LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 275 users in the forums

Jacksonville Jaguar Arik Armstead-DT Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
What was the low ball offer I wonder? I love AA, gunna miss him and he will defo be an asset to the Jags. But Pantene Lawrence is a joke, good luck with that man lol
Extremely disrespected, lol.
  • thl408
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

lol for real. If Jerry, Ronnie, and Joe were released/traded/allowed to leave before they preferred to, then so can Arik. He's got a nagging foot issue. Best case scenario is that it's managed throughout the season. I don't think it's suddenly going to go away.
Originally posted by thl408:

lol for real. If Jerry, Ronnie, and Joe were released/traded/allowed to leave before they preferred to, then so can Arik. He's got a nagging foot issue. Best case scenario is that it's managed throughout the season. I don't think it's suddenly going to go away.

more of those weird situations are afoot
Poor guy doesn't like being help accountable
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Poor guy doesn't like being help accountable

😂 Extremely disrespected? Dude should feel extremely blessed that he got a contract from them that he never lived up to
Dude was overrated from day one. Hated the pick, came to apreciate the player but always held Buck leaving against Arik. We paid the wrong player.
He seems to not realize that he would have not lived up to the current contract - and wasnt living up to it. Missing 13-games in two years is not worth a huge contract. He wont last a season there.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Dude was overrated from day one. Hated the pick, came to apreciate the player but always held Buck leaving against Arik. We paid the wrong player.

You held Buck leaving against the wrong guy. Paying Jimmy was why Buck left. They kept Arik and Ward for what Bucker cost.

This guy always gave the vibe he was up in his feelings. The niners low-ball everyone at the start of their negotiations.
See ya!
The Baalke curse is officially lifted

What did he expect? Aging, nagging injuries, guy played tremendously well due to being surrounded by superior talent in 19. Niners were more than patient with him, let's be honest first few years were a bust. I enjoyed him thought he played fine but these athletes that leave and whine makes me glad they're gone.
I can feel what he's saying. Spend a lot of time a a place and they throw you a low ball deal. Happened to me before. Not a good feeling
Share 49ersWebzone