LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 122 users in the forums

Official Indianapolis Colts thread: Go Frank GO!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
maybe in indy, where they have real fans, they'll get a "FRANK THE TANK!" chant going.

In that perfect 70 degree stadium with the perfect fake grass. Fo Sho

Lol...I've been there...weather sucks...and it's a tennis match crowd...who cheers on offense

?, it's a dome perfect 70 degrees, and the frank chant starts after he scores a TD
do you even football?
ok so its not crazy bad inside..but its not 70 every time...it was under 40 degrees with the roof open when i was there

liar

NFL rules for roof opening The home team determines if the roof is to be opened or closed 90 minutes before kickoff. The roof remains open unless precipitation or lightning is within the vicinity of the stadium, the temperature drops below 40 °F (4 °C), or wind gusts are greater than 40 miles per hour (64 km/h), in which case the roof operators will close the roof. Once the roof is closed, it may not be allowed to be reopened.[4]

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
maybe in indy, where they have real fans, they'll get a "FRANK THE TANK!" chant going.

Lol...I've been there...weather sucks...and it's a tennis match crowd...who cheers on offense

?, it's a dome perfect 70 degrees, and the frank chant starts after he scores a TD
do you even football?
ok so its not crazy bad inside..but its not 70 every time...it was under 40 degrees with the roof open when i was there

liar

NFL rules for roof opening The home team determines if the roof is to be opened or closed 90 minutes before kickoff. The roof remains open unless precipitation or lightning is within the vicinity of the stadium, the temperature drops below 40 °F (4 °C), or wind gusts are greater than 40 miles per hour (64 km/h), in which case the roof operators will close the roof. Once the roof is closed, it may not be allowed to be reopened.[4]

do you even football?

liar

Were you there ? look what they did this past sunday

The Colts want to make Peyton Manning's second return to Indianapolis uncomfortable, so the roof at Lucas Oil Stadium was open for Sunday's game against the unbeaten Broncos.

Manning is known to prefer the roof closed so it's unknown if the decision to open the roof was strategy, or gamesmanship.

When asked about the decision, Colts chief operating officer Pete Ward said Sunday: "It's a beautiful fall day."

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_29089257/latest-from-nfl-fitzpatrick-glove-injured-hand
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

do you even football?

liar

Were you there ? look what they did this past sunday

The Colts want to make Peyton Manning's second return to Indianapolis uncomfortable, so the roof at Lucas Oil Stadium was open for Sunday's game against the unbeaten Broncos.

Manning is known to prefer the roof closed so it's unknown if the decision to open the roof was strategy, or gamesmanship.

When asked about the decision, Colts chief operating officer Pete Ward said Sunday: "It's a beautiful fall day."
http://www.denverpost.com/ci_29089257/latest-from-nfl-fitzpatrick-glove-injured-hand

Lulz, totally looks like it's "under 40" at game time huh?

The guy plays his home games in Denver CO. you think he gives a s**t about the roof being opened? lol

Lulz, totally looks like it's "under 40" at game time huh?

lol, So Manning gets uncomfortable when the sun is out, ok
Luck is out 2-4 weeks.

THROW THE DAMN TOWEL!
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Luck is out 2-4 weeks.

THROW THE DAMN TOWEL!

Theyll still win their wack ass division.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Luck is out 2-4 weeks.

THROW THE DAMN TOWEL!

Wonder how pagono would do here

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

do you even football?

liar

Hahaha
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

do you even football?

liar

Hahaha

You out of all people have no room to talk.

do you even football?

liar

Hahaha

You out of all people have no room to talk.

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings
Hassleback and Gore. Two old school NFC west stars now join forces.
Share 49ersWebzone