LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 206 users in the forums

Official Indianapolis Colts thread: Go Frank GO!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Colts hung a banner in Lucas Oil Stadium that reads 2014 AFC Finalist. Never heard of that being done unless you actually win division, conference or the Super Bowl. Talk about desperate.

Loser franchise

i am sure there were no banners proudly proclaiming us second in the super bowl in 2012

Naw.

Two NFC west titles and a NFCC title though.

Where did we hang banners for those?

We should.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Colts hung a banner in Lucas Oil Stadium that reads 2014 AFC Finalist. Never heard of that being done unless you actually win division, conference or the Super Bowl. Talk about desperate.

Loser franchise

i am sure there were no banners proudly proclaiming us second in the super bowl in 2012

Naw.

We should.
the former person who was coach took down our super bowl banners and hung up those two nfc west titles because he was threatened by our past

Loser franchise

Naw.

We should.
the former person who was coach took down our super bowl banners and hung up those two nfc west titles because he was threatened by our past

I couldn't find a link.

That sucks if true.

We should put them all back up.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Loser franchise

Naw.

We should.

I couldn't find a link.

That sucks if true.

just joking,,, but it did suck he was not receptive to x niners coming back for visits and seemed like he wanted to ignore the gloried past. egomaniacs who are only worried about their legacy tend to do those types of things,,, and those things are just starting to come out now

Loser franchise

Naw.

We should.

I couldn't find a link.

That sucks if true.

just joking,,, but it did suck he was not receptive to x niners coming back for visits and seemed like he wanted to ignore the gloried past. egomaniacs who are only worried about their legacy tend to do those types of things,,, and those things are just starting to come out now

We should hang all of our gear up at levi's stadium for this year's super bowl.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
GOFRANKGO!
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
maybe in indy, where they have real fans, they'll get a "FRANK THE TANK!" chant going.

In that perfect 70 degree stadium with the perfect fake grass. Fo Sho

Lol...I've been there...weather sucks...and it's a tennis match crowd...who cheers on offense

?, it's a dome perfect 70 degrees, and the frank chant starts after he scores a TD
do you even football?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

Loser franchise

Naw.

We should.

I couldn't find a link.

That sucks if true.

We should hang all of our gear up at levi's stadium for this year's super bowl.

lots of teams do that. esp ones that have domes

maybe in indy, where they have real fans, they'll get a "FRANK THE TANK!" chant going.

Lol...I've been there...weather sucks...and it's a tennis match crowd...who cheers on offense

?, it's a dome perfect 70 degrees, and the frank chant starts after he scores a TD
do you even football?
ok so its not crazy bad inside..but its not 70 every time...it was under 40 degrees with the roof open when i was there
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

do you even football?
ok so its not crazy bad inside..but its not 70 every time...it was under 40 degrees with the roof open when i was there

liar

NFL rules for roof opening The home team determines if the roof is to be opened or closed 90 minutes before kickoff. The roof remains open unless precipitation or lightning is within the vicinity of the stadium, the temperature drops below 40 °F (4 °C), or wind gusts are greater than 40 miles per hour (64 km/h), in which case the roof operators will close the roof. Once the roof is closed, it may not be allowed to be reopened.[4]

do you even football?

liar

NFL rules for roof opening The home team determines if the roof is to be opened or closed 90 minutes before kickoff. The roof remains open unless precipitation or lightning is within the vicinity of the stadium, the temperature drops below 40 °F (4 °C), or wind gusts are greater than 40 miles per hour (64 km/h), in which case the roof operators will close the roof. Once the roof is closed, it may not be allowed to be reopened.[4]
lol..oook
Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 26s27 seconds ago
Colts announce Andrew Luck out two to six weeks with lacerated kidney
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

Ouch
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

Ouch
They tanked to get luck, now they are tanking for someone
Luck, one of the bright young stars down for the count. If he plays again this year the owner should have a mental examination. I've been a diehard fan for a long time and can't see how this game can last with the severe injuries that happen week in and week out. Can they can realistically control the violence and still have the same game?
Share 49ersWebzone