There are 258 users in the forums

****** WEEK 12 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD: 11/20 - 11/23 ******

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by braap49er:
sickest catch I have EVER SEEN. Eric Reid was 100% correct, we should of drafted him

so roman could never utilize him? Great plan.
Also, the thing that makes that Beckham catch even greater is the fact that like 5 minutes before he made the catch, the broadcast team was showing clips of him making ridiculous one-handed catches in practice.

#ThingsBeckhamCouldCatch
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by braap49er:
sickest catch I have EVER SEEN. Eric Reid was 100% correct, we should of drafted him

so roman could never utilize him? Great plan.

It's sad cuz it's true. That catch was absolutely amazing though. He made it with just 3 fingers too.
Originally posted by defenderDX:

#ThingsBeckhamCouldCatch

#ThingsVernonCouldn'tCatch
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
#ThingsVernonCouldn'tCatch

[ Edited by KegBert on Nov 23, 2014 at 7:45 PM ]
  • CMIO
Ref just said Odell Beckham Jr took a flop. WTF ?
No way beckham would be playing on our team, but damn it wish we traded up
Awww, crap. There's the big momentum killer that'll do NY in...
Just knew Eli and the d will f**k it up, beckham alone can't mask Eli and their d

The Dallas running attack is downhill, they open holes inside and outside. The offense flows, unlike the 49ers.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
No way beckham would be playing on our team, but damn it wish we traded up

At what cost?
Originally posted by CMIO:
Ref just said Odell Beckham Jr took a flop. WTF ?

ref was right
That was a pretty little screen play for NY. Greg Roman wouldn't know about that though.
Take note of that Roman could do that all day long with Davis or McDonald. Use to do that not anymore, rather run at a brick wall with that worthless jumbo formation from 1950

and yeah beckham jr would probably have 10 catches for 100 yards all season on our team. but yeah was one of my favorites in the draft along with matthews and landry but hard to justify trading another 1st and change to get him or even 2nd 3rd, etc
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 23, 2014 at 8:28 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone