LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 315 users in the forums

Revis signs one year deal with Pats

Shop 49ers game tickets
Let's hope his disdain for Richard Sherman sparks something

Get Gore to reduce his contract down to vet min and give him a skybox in the new stadium for the rest of his life and his kids life with his name on it. Have Pat reduce but talk Levis into making the money up in an endorsement deal... Revis $$$
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Signing Revis is an Eddie D move. Prior to the 94 season the 49ers were knocking at the door for a few seasons but could not break through. Signing Neon was the missing piece, could history repeat itself?

This x1000!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
49ers>>vs>>CAWKS

Revis>>vs>>Sheman

What more does the NFL want (besides fixing games)!!?

C'mon FO pull the trigger
Signing him would put us over the top, just like when we won the '94 SB, when we rented D.Sanders for the year.
Darrelle "Alcatraz" Revis
19-0
Omg I would bust a nut if this goes down. Make it happen, Harballke!
Oh man I would love to see this happen just for the Revis vs Sherman factor alone.
[ Edited by NinerFanMT on Mar 10, 2014 at 10:41 PM ]
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
Darrelle "Alcatraz" Revis

Lockdown island! I love it

How about $11 a year is the bottom figure. 4 years for $44 million. or $12 a year. 5 years for $60 million.
* Cut Carlos Rogers, Cut Frank Gore.
In 2015 Aldon Smith, Mike Iupati and/or Crabtree may not be resigned due to being Salary Cap Casualty, but addressed in 2014 draft.

Draft Needs: S, OG, OLB, WR
Future Needs: OG, OLB, WR, FB as Iupati, Aldon Smith, Crabtree and/or Bruce Miller may have to be let go or traded:

49ers can now draft more BPA as opposed to few needs in 2014.

1st WR: Odell Beckham (trade Down)
2a S: Jimmy Ward (trade Up)
2b OLB: Ryan Shazier
3a WR: Donte Moncreif (trade Up 6th)
3b G: Joel Bitoniio
3c QB: Aaron Murray
4 traded for 2015 3rd
5 CB: Aaron Colvin
7a G: Spencer Long
7b FB: Trey Millard
7c QB: Connor Shaw
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/free-agency/177398-darrelle-revis-talk/page4/#Q8k6LhiiBr2jcGBC.99
Don't get your hopes up guys...
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Don't get your hopes up guys...

Really. Especially since he's still going to want something in the $16 mil per range.

Don't get me wrong, yea it'd be great and all if we did sign him, but I'm seriously not holding my breath.
Originally posted by Garlicboy:
How about $11 a year is the bottom figure. 4 years for $44 million. or $12 a year. 5 years for $60 million.
* Cut Carlos Rogers, Cut Frank Gore.
In 2015 Aldon Smith, Mike Iupati and/or Crabtree may not be resigned due to being Salary Cap Casualty, but addressed in 2014 draft.

Draft Needs: S, OG, OLB, WR
Future Needs: OG, OLB, WR, FB as Iupati, Aldon Smith, Crabtree and/or Bruce Miller may have to be let go or traded:

49ers can now draft more BPA as opposed to few needs in 2014.

1st WR: Odell Beckham (trade Down)
2a S: Jimmy Ward (trade Up)
2b OLB: Ryan Shazier
3a WR: Donte Moncreif (trade Up 6th)
3b G: Joel Bitoniio
3c QB: Aaron Murray
4 traded for 2015 3rd
5 CB: Aaron Colvin
7a G: Spencer Long
7b FB: Trey Millard
7c QB: Connor Shaw
Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/free-agency/177398-darrelle-revis-talk/page4/#Q8k6LhiiBr2jcGBC.99

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by baltien:
Really. Especially since he's still going to want something in the $16 mil per range.

Don't get me wrong, yea it'd be great and all if we did sign him, but I'm seriously not holding my breath.

I hear you, every year it's like this. I can day dream all I want to see what Revis would be like as a 9er, but in reality, slim to none Revis will be a 49er. Baalke will not break the bank for no one he didn't draft or is already on the team. Free Agency always gets me excited, but we have to look back the last three years when no top dollar free agent was brought in and the team still went to the playoffs three straight years.
Share 49ersWebzone