LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 125 users in the forums

Revis signs one year deal with Pats

Shop 49ers game tickets
Pleeease... Niners D with a shutdown corner is something I think we would all like to see. Cully,Brock and Revis. Yes
Denver and Indy have boat loads of cash. They should be all over trading for the dude.
This is the ONE piece we need, it would do wonders for our D. Imagine our D rolling covergae to one half of the field? Scary! I have been fantasazing about him be a niner for a few months now, this would make my offseason..
Maybe he'll sign for 1 year on the cheap just to prove himself again.
SIGN HIM!!!!!!
If he takes a low dollar contract it will be with the Patriots.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
If he takes a low dollar contract it will be with the Patriots.

Niners have a better chance at a super bowl than the pats
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Denver and Indy have boat loads of cash. They should be all over trading for the dude.
The niners are just a piece or two away from pulling past the seahawks. The colts and broncos are not and would be eaten alive by the niners or hawks, revis or not. If Revis wants to be a legend and defend his island he knows where to come. Would be so nice t see Sherman as the 2nd best cb in the division. Neither the broncos or colts or even seahaks would set him up for a bigger contract either. The seahawks and niners are pretty even but media perception is that they are superior. If Revised came on board and we indeed pulled past the hawks he would be given a lot of credit for it and would be rewarded accordingly .
[ Edited by matthewabbit on Mar 10, 2014 at 7:53 PM ]
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Sign him. Imagine Revis taking away one side of the field all game. We can do so much stuff on D with a player like that.

Originally posted by matthewabbit:
The niners are just a piece or two away from pulling past the seahawks. The colts and broncos are not and would be eaten alive by the niners or hawks. If Revis wants to be a legend and defend his island he knows where to come. Would be so nice t see Sherman as the 2nd best cb in the league. Neither the broncos or colts or even seahaks would set him up for a bigger contract either. The seahawks and niners are pretty even but media perception is that they are superior. If Revised came on board and we indeed pulled past the hawks he would be given a lot of credit for it and would be rewarded accordingly .

If he gets cut and wants to sign for a reasonable number that's cool, but he has a $16 million cap number so we can't trade for him unless he agrees to re-structure.
If he gets cut and wants to sign for a reasonable number that's cool, but he has a $16 million cap number so we can't trade for him unless he agrees to re-structure.
I don't think 16 sounds like a good idea. But he really could push us over the top and it would open up the draft big time. I do want to see a legit Superbowl push and shutdown corners don't grow on trees you can't simply pick them.. I think he will be released tho
Signing Revis is an Eddie D move. Prior to the 94 season the 49ers were knocking at the door for a few seasons but could not break through. Signing Neon was the missing piece, could history repeat itself?
Pay the man
I could see him wanting to play for us. Take a pay cut Gore, cut Rogers.
Share 49ersWebzone