LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 246 users in the forums

Salary Cap Calculator...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Pretty cool site. It has a drop down to select other teams as well. Here's a link to the 49ers.

http://overthecap.com/calculator/?Team=49ers
[ Edited by NumberOneFan on Feb 24, 2014 at 9:59 AM ]
I use overthecap a lot to check on cap stuff. It's a site AB recommended. I think he does some work with them as well. Never seen this calculator though. That's pretty cool; would be a good way to kill time. Thanks for sharing.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I use overthecap a lot to check on cap stuff. It's a site AB recommended. I think he does some work with them as well. Never seen this calculator though. That's pretty cool; would be a good way to kill time. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah I love OTC. He helps me out, I help him out. Good relationship between the two of us.

The Calculator is an awesome tool. I highly recommend OTC over Spotrac. They don't swipe information without asking permission like Spotrac does.
Yeah I stopped visiting that site after you said they stole numbers from you guys.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Yeah I stopped visiting that site after you said they stole numbers from you guys.

For others sports, try searching Cots Baseball Contracts, he has been around since at least 2005, he has a section at baseballprospectus.com. And for NBA, go to storytellerscontracts.com, he has all NBA salaries updated. There is an NHL one similar to OTC, but I don't remember it, as I don't follow hockey.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Thanks for all the links !
Share 49ersWebzone