LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

Mike Pouncey

Shop 49ers game tickets
I know he isnt a FA right now but with this whole Jonathan Martin thing, the Dolphins may want to quit ties with him. If he is cut I think this is the guy we should go after. He is an immediate replacement for Goodwin. He is young, has probowl talent and would come cheap because of the issue. I understand there are character concerns but I would hope that if he were to be brought into a winning culture with our veteran guys and coaching staff, his issues could be fixed. Some times people just need a new change of scenery.

thoughts?
Originally posted by xela510:
I know he isnt a FA right now but with this whole Jonathan Martin thing, the Dolphins may want to quit ties with him. If he is cut I think this is the guy we should go after. He is an immediate replacement for Goodwin. He is young, has probowl talent and would come cheap because of the issue. I understand there are character concerns but I would hope that if he were to be brought into a winning culture with our veteran guys and coaching staff, his issues could be fixed. Some times people just need a new change of scenery.

thoughts?

probably would cost too much loot right?
he wont come cheaper than what goodwin has been costing regardless of what immaturity he had in miami.
Love the idea and what a pick-up he'd be!!!

But it all comes down to the $$$$$$$$$ and he'll come w/a heavy price tag. Guys that young and that good are a commodity and someone will pay for it. We don't have the cap room.

BUT, man would I love that.
Well IF someone else pays him big money then let them. Im not advocating to pay him a lot. Im expressing if Pouncey is cut and has these demons beside him, then maybe other teams wont pay big money for a guy like that. If thats the case, we can get him a lot cheaper than he would go for without the problems.
f**k him, between the Aaron Hernandez and Incognito situations, im fairly sure he's a ticking time bomb ready to blow up in someones face, at minimum he has horrible judgment, dont want any part of it.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Feb 15, 2014 at 11:05 AM ]
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
f**k him, between the Aaron Hernandez and Incognito situations, im fairly sure he's a ticking time bomb ready to blow up in someones face, at minimum he has horrible judgment, dont want any part of it.

This x1000.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

So this.
fcuk him, between the Aaron Hernandez and Incognito situations, I'm fairly sure he's a ticking time bomb ready to blow up in someones face, at minimum he has horrible judgment, don't want any part of it.

Originally posted by DeUh:

Originally posted by JamesGatz83:
This x1000.

Originally posted by 4ML:
So this.

Damn P you inked my exact thoughts to the pad
[ Edited by Negrodamus on Feb 16, 2014 at 12:05 PM ]

He'll want to go to Pittsburgh to play alongside his brother.

Yeah didn't dude wear a 'Free Hernandez' hat. Dude supports murderers. No thanks.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

Yeah didn't dude wear a 'Free Hernandez' hat. Dude supports murderers. No thanks.

Yeah cause it's not that he maybe thought his friend was innocent before all the s**t came out
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Wow.
we will go the much cheaper route and draft a Center to compete with Kilgore.
Share 49ersWebzone