There are 277 users in the forums

Superbowl Vet: Seahawks Defense would have dominated any offense in NFL history

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by crabman82:
its real sad watching SD's posts. its one thing to think jed york was an idiot and kaepernick locks on to crabtree and is limited to 1 read. to pencil seattle in for multiple sb's is retarded. i respect them, but the nfc is loaded, they'll have cap decisions to make and we're quietly living in an era where nobody is repeating let alone even coming close. everyone slurped on green bay's balls in 2011 as defending champs who were like 13-0, they lost a game and then a playoff game and poof. theres so much that goes into winning a super bowl and i get that they're the team de jour right now, but its just really pathetic watching another supposed niner fan saying 'when' seattle wins another ring or two, not if.

lol yeah. Its not like we were 12-4 and they were 11-3 and we were screwed out of the division title by p***y litte Brees....

You would think we went 8-8 by some of the postings around here. Be proud of your team men. Don't bow down to the Seachickens!

lol there was just some newb in another thread saying we cant go past seattle until we win in seattle. i mean its not like their losing streak is sf is longer than ours up there or anything. we'll probably split and the div will come down to the other 14 games.

Yup. They haven't beaten us at home in a loooong time.

Kapernick has clearly overcome the false stigma that SEA is unbeatable at the Clunk. He was amazing last game but just couldn't seal the deal.

Oh well. He'll have plenty of shots at it

How so? By losing to them and them advancing to the Super Bowl?...... .......

BLOCKED
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2014/02/05/cbs-tasker-seahawks-would-have-dominated-in-qb-in-nfl-history/

LOL is this guy on crack? Those niner teams from the 80s would have dismantled this Seahawks team. Colin Kaepernick was nearly a foot away from beating this Seahawks team in Seattle. Joe Montana is about 1000 times better than Kap. The 1989 49er team would beat any team in the history of the game. We dominated every opponent and won 55-10 against Elway in the superbowl. Sherman would have none chance of covering Rice. You got the greatest QB, WR, and Safety of all time on that team. Seahawks offense might not even score on that 89 SF defense. It would be a major ass kicking.

no, they have shown they can dominate opposing qb's (manning, bree's, brady, rodgers etc), but

they dominated carson palmer and still lost the game.

None of those guys are Joe Montana and none of them had jerry rice
Don't forget.

This defense was obviously on roids and PEDs so this writer is totally uninformed.
  • Kwlui
  • Veteran
Alex can beat em
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Their Super bowl victory has an asterisk behind the W.

1. The "13th man" had their backs all season (especially in the NFCC)

2. In the Super Bowl, they constantly had 22 players on the field to help them win
Originally posted by LVJay:
Their Super bowl victory has an asterisk behind the W.

1. The "13th man" had their backs all season (especially in the NFCC)

2. In the Super Bowl, they constantly had 22 players on the field to help them win

League assistance
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by robniner:
League assistance

Short and simple "League assistance"... I like it!

Paul Allen = paid refs
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Seattle is a real buzz saw. There is massive homerism on this board because people want to believe we are the best. But we are more the Eagles. NFC Championship loser for many years. When they win multiple titles and block us many years you will realize they are the new dynasty (Seahawks). 90's Cowbows. 2000's Patriots. 2010's Seahawks. Unfortunately they are what we want to be and wish we were. They are just better, bigger, younger, faster and rougher and more physical. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they win more Championships.

SanDiego STOP IT!!!

5 Super Bowls to there 1........1 LOL 1!!!

Could've sworn the 9ers this year beat those Super Bowl chumps and they STILL continue to lose in San Francisco. 9ers won in Seattle in 2011, can't remember the last time they won in San Francisco!!!

Sorry but ummm no I will not bow down to these fake ass Super Bowl wanna-be dynasty chumps. Their Defense is so overrated they got ropa-doped by Arizona and St. Louis in St. Louis. And another one for your post.
Is this coming from Steve Tasker... who basically was nothing more than a special teams ace?

Yeah, his opinion really matters.
[ Edited by threelittlebirds on Feb 5, 2014 at 8:17 PM ]
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
Is this coming from Steve Tasker... who basically was nothing more than a special teams ace?

Yeah, his opinion really matters.

Wasn't he a three time SB loser?

Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by robniner:
League assistance

Short and simple "League assistance"... I like it!

Paul Allen = paid refs

Don't forget Paul Allen's relationship with FOX Sports.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Seattle is a real buzz saw. There is massive homerism on this board because people want to believe we are the best. But we are more the Eagles. NFC Championship loser for many years. When they win multiple titles and block us many years you will realize they are the new dynasty (Seahawks). 90's Cowbows. 2000's Patriots. 2010's Seahawks. Unfortunately they are what we want to be and wish we were. They are just better, bigger, younger, faster and rougher and more physical. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they win more Championships.

SanDiego STOP IT!!!

Could've sworn the 9ers this year beat those Super Bowl chumps and they STILL continue to lose in San Francisco. 9ers won in Seattle in 2011, can't remember the last time they won in San Francisco!!!

Sorry but ummm no I will not bow down to these fake ass Super Bowl wanna-be dynasty chumps. Their Defense is so overrated they got ropa-doped by Arizona and St. Louis in St. Louis. And another one for your post.

Time to check someone's fan loyalty.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

SanDiego STOP IT!!!

They could be very powerful. They have a good young team. Look at their average age. That team can win more Super Bowls. It's not only me saying it. Many analysts and ex players are saying they could be the new dynasty. We got a ways to go to catch them. They got a Legion of Boom secondary and a Beastmode RB. We don't have either of those.
Uhm, in 1984. the "finnesse" destoyed Chicgaco, not to speak what the 1989. team, or the 1994. team would have done to them.

Rice vs. Sherman? C´mon man! Sherman is good, yes, yet, he´s no Deion Sanders, and even he had his fair share of problems against Rice.

Tylor, Jones, Craig/Watters...
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2014/02/05/cbs-tasker-seahawks-would-have-dominated-in-qb-in-nfl-history/

LOL is this guy on crack? Those niner teams from the 80s would have dismantled this Seahawks team. Colin Kaepernick was nearly a foot away from beating this Seahawks team in Seattle. Joe Montana is about 1000 times better than Kap. The 1989 49er team would beat any team in the history of the game. We dominated every opponent and won 55-10 against Elway in the superbowl. Sherman would have none chance of covering Rice. You got the greatest QB, WR, and Safety of all time on that team. Seahawks offense might not even score on that 89 SF defense. It would be a major ass kicking.

Pretty much

/thread
Share 49ersWebzone