LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Superbowl Vet: Seahawks Defense would have dominated any offense in NFL history

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by tab420:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Ummm yes it does, you said it yourself....Niners won by 2, in what case is that not beating the opposing team?? Or is Paul Allen blowing off Roger Goodell right now attempting to change that week 14 LOSS!!!

Seattle got 1.......4 more to go!!!! Frickin one-hit wonders I tell you!!! 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2.0

Seattle won by 26 at home the first time and 6 at home the second time. You see different games at different times sometimes produce different outcomes. I was saying just because the thread was saying how the out come would have been different if the niners had home field throughout the playoffs.

And every time I hear the you got 1 just 4 more to go bull It reminds me of a guy trying to justify how ugly his wife is by reminding himself how hot his girlfriends were back in high school 20 years ago....You hold on to that.

this is the mentality i hate the most about all time loser franchises. they dont understand the value of seeing your team win it all, theres no expiration date. seattle just won so its fresh, but say they go 10 or 15 years without winning another one, does that diminish what the 2013 squad did? we all know they'll brag about it about rightfully so. i do the same, its the perk to actually seeing your team win it all.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Ummm yes it does, you said it yourself....Niners won by 2, in what case is that not beating the opposing team?? Or is Paul Allen blowing off Roger Goodell right now attempting to change that week 14 LOSS!!!

Seattle got 1.......4 more to go!!!! Frickin one-hit wonders I tell you!!! 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2.0

Seattle won by 26 at home the first time and 6 at home the second time. You see different games at different times sometimes produce different outcomes. I was saying just because the thread was saying how the out come would have been different if the niners had home field throughout the playoffs.

And every time I hear the you got 1 just 4 more to go bull It reminds me of a guy trying to justify how ugly his wife is by reminding himself how hot his girlfriends were back in high school 20 years ago....You hold on to that.

LMFAO, so the 49ers past 5 Super Bowl wins are irrelevant? Like I said, Seattle Seahawks = Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2.0, dominating defense with a crap offense, or okay I'll say overrated.

And well the outcome would've been different if the 9ers had home-field, reason why you ask??......well, Seahawks haven't won in San Francisco since 2008, 9ers actually are the ones to OWN Seattle at home, not the other way around. Every time Seattle plays in San Francisco, my man Frank Gore puts a foot in that ass. And if Seattle would've came to SF in the playoffs, C'mon we all know what would be the end to that. And of all QB's, Alex Smith owns Seattle LMFAO.

LMFAO, so the 49ers past 5 Super Bowl wins are irrelevant? Like I said, Seattle Seahawks = Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2.0, dominating defense with a crap offense, or okay I'll say overrated.

And well the outcome would've been different if the 9ers had home-field, reason why you ask??......well, Seahawks haven't won in San Francisco since 2008, 9ers actually are the ones to OWN Seattle at home, not the other way around. Every time Seattle plays in San Francisco, my man Frank Gore puts a foot in that ass. And if Seattle would've came to SF in the playoffs, C'mon we all know what would be the end to that. And of all QB's, Alex Smith owns Seattle LMFAO.
Nope I think there very relevant and you should be honored about everyone you got to be apart of. But I also think because the Niners won 5 doesn't make the one Seattle won any less important. As far as the offense being overrated? Seattle was ranked 17th in offense without a true #1 receiver all year and without a #1 or #2 receiver for last half of the season and the Niner's weir ranked 24th. I think everyone seen how a healthy Harvin at #1 and Rice or Tate at #2 could change their offense. But I would never try to take anything away from the dynasty of the Niners in the 80's. It was very impressive.
[ Edited by tab420 on Feb 16, 2014 at 6:13 PM ]
And maybe your man Gore needs to learn to run outside his own house since he was held to 14 yrds on 11 carries, Sounds like he was running with his own foot in his ass.
And maybe your man Gore needs to learn to run outside his own house since he was held to 14 yrds on 11 carries, Sounds like he was running with his own foot in his ass.

Coming up on 10000 career yards rushing and not all of them were at the Stick and the team he has rushed for the most yards vs is SEA! Please don't come on here blasting our all time franchise back despite the fact he has faced more 8 man fronts than any other back aside from AP throughout his tenure!
Did you read all of this thread? This wasn't an attack against what Gore had done all time, It was in reference on how he did against Seattle this year and the difference between home and away vs Seattle. And how is it blasting when I just reworked the same verbage back to the poster? I have given respect even though every post has been negative back. Maybe you should name this Niners talk #2 so everyone will agree on everything positive about the Niners that is posted. If you read the thread I don't see how you can really think I was blasting anyone.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
1999 Rams?
Originally posted by jrg:
1999 Rams?

Its amazing to look back at that talented roster, #1 offense and #2 defense and they only brought home one championship.
Did you read all of this thread? This wasn't an attack against what Gore had done all time, It was in reference on how he did against Seattle this year and the difference between home and away vs Seattle. And how is it blasting when I just reworked the same verbage back to the poster? I have given respect even though every post has been negative back. Maybe you should name this Niners talk #2 so everyone will agree on everything positive about the Niners that is posted. If you read the thread I don't see how you can really think I was blasting anyone.
This is 49erswebzone. There is no way you come in here saying what I quoted from you without consequence. Its Frank Gore for goodness sake!
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Feb 16, 2014 at 11:17 PM ]
It's also a forum. People share their opinions. In a section named NFL not Niners. When did everyone get so sensitive?

Originally posted by English:
Joe Montana
Jerry Rice
Roger Craig
John Taylor
Tom Rathman
Brent Jones

That's all folks!

The O that ends the argument!!
It's also a forum. People share their opinions. In a section named NFL not Niners. When did everyone get so sensitive?
Ask yourself that question! You are the one on the Niners board getting live! I'm even keeled on a Niners site but you were quoted going off on Gore. You mad bro? I remember the Hawks winning a couple weeks ago. Everything is going to be okay
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Ask yourself that question! You are the one on the Niners board getting live! I'm even keeled on a Niners site but you were quoted going off on Gore. You mad bro? I remember the Hawks winning a couple weeks ago. Everything is going to be okay
"Every time Seattle plays in San Francisco, my man Frank Gore puts a foot in that ass." To this I replied. "And maybe your man Gore needs to learn to run outside his own house since he was held to 14 yrds on 11 carries, Sounds like he was running with his own foot in his ass." That's what you consider getting live..lol. Sounds like your the one getting mad.....bro. Yes this is a Niners forum and If you read up the thread I was being respectful and giving the Niners their props not as if it mattered what I thought they deserve respect because they earned it and were a powerhouse back in the 80's. And yes they did win a couple weeks ago, and a couple weeks before that. So no, I'm not mad at all.
If the refs let any defensive hold on every play, any team would beat any offense. That's the only way the Seahags could win.
Originally posted by larjon53:
If the refs let any defensive hold on every play, any team would beat any offense. That's the only way the Seahags could win.

You realize that once your QB leaves the box and threatens to become a runner the WR and the CB have the right to become way more physical with each other beyond the 5yrd rule due to the fact that the WR's can now become blockers. This is a huge reason why a lot of coaches like the pure pocket passer and why your pure pocket passers get the more PI flags. QB's like Kap and Wilson will always get less flags, but that being said Seattle does test that rule a lot.
Share 49ersWebzone