LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers Outted?

Shop 49ers game tickets
It all makes sense now.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/12/aaron-rodgers-rumor-gay-kevin-lanflisi-lover-green-bay-packers-nfl-lgbt/

Basically to sum up the article, some dude who was living with Aaron Rodgers for a while claims that they were lovers and whatnot.
That would explain the handle bar mustache.
And the edited version of his statefarm commercial where he's dreaming in 3..2..1..
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
And the edited version of his statefarm commercial where he's dreaming in 3..2..1..

He wants a sausage pillow.
Wouldn't surprise me at all.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SFsFinest:

I wish more men would grow handle bar staches. so awesome.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Wow.
Originally posted by SFsFinest:

Yep, makes sense now
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
It all makes sense now.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/12/aaron-rodgers-rumor-gay-kevin-lanflisi-lover-green-bay-packers-nfl-lgbt/

Basically to sum up the article, some dude who was living with Aaron Rodgers for a while claims that they were lovers and whatnot.

Great. Half of Sa Francisco is now rooting for Aaron Rodgers
Originally posted by Wodwo:

Lol

Discount double choke on a dick
Originally posted by Wodwo:

Lol

(Source) Aaron Rodgers, a star quarterback for the Green Bay Packers, has just returned to the field after eight weeks out with a broken collarbone. But now rumors are circulating the Super Bowl MVP is secretly gay, and on the verge of being outed by an angry boyfriend.

The website The Fame Driven uncovered a series of photos and tweets from Kevin Lanflisi, Rodgers' "personal assistant" and roommate for the past few years, that suggest the two had more than a platonic relationship.

A "spy" told the site:

Aaron has attended numerous sports award shows with Kevin, always color coordinated and without any double female dates, including the ESPY's. Kevin was also the first person Aaron embraced when the Packers won the Super-bowl in 2011.

I just find it really strange that as of late there has been many bitter subliminal tweets on Kevin Lanflisi's twitter alluding to a relationship much deeper than a friendship he had, with who I perceive to be Aaron Rodgers, because Kevin has NEVER once tweeted about having a girlfriend, just mainly about the Green Bay Packers, Aaron Rodgers, and Justin Bieber's music and sitting front row at Bieber's concert.

There has been speculation for years here in Wisconsin that Aaron is gay.

Before their apparent rift Rodgers has talked openly about his special friendship with Lanflisi in the press, telling the Sporting News that "he's been great for me as far as great conversations outside of football… our friendship goes a lot deeper than what we do."

wow didnt know rogers liked the D
So what if he is? None of my business. And, none of yours.
Share 49ersWebzone