LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 201 users in the forums

Black Monday

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Shwartz firing 1 year too late. They should have let him go after last year.

the lions were never the same from the day alex and company beat them at their place during the first year of JH. they were the s**ts, we exposed them, brought out the worst in them and they never recovered in my opinion.. that game was the first time i said,,,, hey we may be back

even ended some dudes career that game
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Eugene88:
Originally posted by cciowa:
the lions were never the same from the day alex and company beat them at their place during the first year of JH. they were the s**ts, we exposed them, brought out the worst in them and they never recovered in my opinion.. that game was the first time i said,,,, hey we may be back

They were the talk of the league with their hot 5-0 start, and we stung them in their house. Then their wannabe tough-guy coach tried to start a fight on the field. Lucky for him Harbaugh didn't feel like kicking his ass, since the team had already done it.

remember that smart ass f**k face with his snarky look yelled at our sideline to know the rules? my god that pissed me off and i have never stopped hating their now x coach. i am glad he is out of a job, f**k him, he is a dirtball, so are most of his players, the quarterback is a under achieving piece of s**t and the city is a s**thole
If Roman leaves as HC, I would be thrilled if Niners hire Chudzinski as his replacement. I blame Mike Lombardi's front office disaster considering they kept Weeden, gave up on Richardson and Hoyer who were the only good QB, went out by injury. But he has done an amazing work as NFL assistant developing great players such as Jordan Cameron, Antonio Gates, Kellen Winslow. Imagine what he can do with Vernon Davis, Vance McDonald and Garret Celek. Also have to consider how much does Cam Newton improved under his wing when he was the Panthers' OC, Kap should increase his production and also will gain more confidence on how he read the opposing defenses and let him loose more. And if you think the running game might be threatened by his arrival, you have to consider he also has work closer with great backs such as LaDamain Tomlinson, DeAngelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart in the pros and Clinton Portis, Willis McGahee and FRANK GORE when he was the Hurricanes' OC.

Bring Chud to SAN FRAN!!
[ Edited by NIMV4683 on Dec 30, 2013 at 11:15 AM ]
Wow I never thought Rex Ryan was so popular in the locker room but after seeing this video I gotta say the Jets' owner did the right thing by keeping him. That whole team seems to be with him no matter what.
http://www.newyorkjets.com/videos/videos/Jets-Locker-Room-Exclusive---Rex-Retained-as-Coach/ac9d869a-d78d-410a-b819-055f06ccf75c
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Wow I never thought Rex Ryan was so popular in the locker room but after seeing this video I gotta say the Jets' owner did the right thing by keeping him. That whole team seems to be with him no matter what.
http://www.newyorkjets.com/videos/videos/Jets-Locker-Room-Exclusive---Rex-Retained-as-Coach/ac9d869a-d78d-410a-b819-055f06ccf75c

Firing Rex would be a huge mistake. There weren't big expectations for the Jets this year anyway, going out strong and finishing with an average 8-8 record with a struggling offense and a rookie QB that's had a pretty rough year, I'd say they went above expectations.

The players obviously love the guy and I believe put in a bit more effort the last few weeks to keep him there.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Dec 30, 2013 at 11:11 AM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

I have always been told Garrett is safe but Kiffin will be gone

Garrett is no good, so therefore, I hope the Cowboys keep him for many years.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

LOL at the one Jets player wearing a Heisenberg tee!
Chud please. F Roman and his conservative play calls
Browns just announced that they could end up hiring the Seahawks DC.

If they do, would that be good news for us?
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Looks like Greg Roman's HC opportunities are getting better.

I can see Minnesota having interest in Roman.

Yeah, Roman to Minnesota would be good for Roman. There's good talent on that team. I don't think Ponder is all that bad. He's mobile and can throw the ball with zip. He just need direction from a good OC/HC. Roman would do well in Minny. Though I'm not sure that Minny would want Roman.

Roman will take at least one other coach from the team with him.... wonder who it would be...

Vikings are playing in college stadium outdoors the next 2-3 seasons. Screw that cold s**t.

I would take Shanny as a OC, but after he handled RG3 and his inexperience within the offense, I don't want that for young Kaep. Not sure that Shanny has the patience to teach young qb anymore, but that might just be the result of the Redskins' 'win now' environment.
I wouldn't mind Shannahan as our OC if Roman gets plucked (like I think he will). He won't be bringing a new playbook, he'll be calling plays from JH's playbook and system. Plus, in our system teaching the QB is a JH deal, not the OC. So MS won't have to spend any patience teaching Kaep anything. All we need is a capable, creative, playcaller. Our system is set in stone I think. And I think Mike Shannahan is more than a capable and creative playcaller. Now, will he be willing to be an OC again is another matter.
And Oklahoma Sooner Head Coach Bob Stoops wants in:
http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabid/61/EntryId/39709/Oklahoma-s-Bob-Stoops--open--to-coaching-in-NFL/Default.aspx
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Browns just announced that they could end up hiring the Seahawks DC.

If they do, would that be good news for us?

Not so fast

They have seeked permission to talk to Broncos OC Adam Gase.
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
I would take Shanny as a OC, but after he handled RG3 and his inexperience within the offense, I don't want that for young Kaep. Not sure that Shanny has the patience to teach young qb anymore, but that might just be the result of the Redskins' 'win now' environment.
I wouldn't mind Shannahan as our OC if Roman gets plucked (like I think he will). He won't be bringing a new playbook, he'll be calling plays from JH's playbook and system. Plus, in our system teaching the QB is a JH deal, not the OC. So MS won't have to spend any patience teaching Kaep anything. All we need is a capable, creative, playcaller. Our system is set in stone I think. And I think Mike Shannahan is more than a capable and creative playcaller. Now, will he be willing to be an OC again is another matter.

At this point in shanahan's career, he won't be going down to a coordinators job. He's HC or retire at this point.
Originally posted by robniner:
Not so fast

They have seeked permission to talk to Broncos OC Adam Gase.

LOL might as well find out who is next in line for denvers OC position cause manning is gonna make them look good regardless.
Share 49ersWebzone