LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 243 users in the forums

NFL Week 17 Games Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Smfh, everyone in New Orleans just yelled f**k. No faith NO can go in philadelphia and win

Meh, I look at it this way, the 49ers would have to face Seattle sooner or later most likely, doesn't matter much if its in the Divisional Round or the NFCCG, they'll have to beat them one way or another. I certainly don't expect NO to go to Seattle and win.
dallas loses in heartbreaking fashion and watches their season end on the last play of the regular season lol. i wouldnt have it any other way
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
At least we won't have to hear about the Cowboys til next year when they open up as Super Bowl favorites again lol

But the Saints would have destroyed Dallas next week which would have sent them to Seattle
Orton did a really good job for the Cowboys in this game. Despite the last turnover. He kept the Cowboys in the game until that last one.
Originally posted by 190836:
Poor Jerry Jones.

Yeah poor Jerry Jones, he's a damn billionaire.
Originally posted by tn9er:
At least we won't have to hear about the Cowboys til next year when they open up as Super Bowl favorites again lol

But the Saints would have destroyed Dallas next week which would have sent them to Seattle

Does the scoreboard have enough space for the amount of points that will be scored in the Eagles/Saints game?
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 190836:
For all the media coverage the Cowboys get, they sure suck.

Everyone loves a tragedy to make them feel better about their own miserable lives.
Anyone else think McCoy looks like Eric Reid
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by tn9er:

Does the scoreboard have enough space for the amount of points that will be scored in the Eagles/Saints game?

Saints on the road, outdoors and in the cold don't stand a chance
LeSean McCoy WCW champion

I can't believe I'm a f**king Saints fan this weekend.
Tony Dungy smh.
Originally posted by niners94:
Tony Dungy smh.

what he say? the fudge packers are going to smoke us?
LOL that missed FG from Succop shouldn't have counted, there was a penalty
Philly weather is supposed to be in the 20s Saturday. Get ready to play the Seacawks in round 2.
Share 49ersWebzone