LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 202 users in the forums

What the Seattle Loss to Arizona Means.

Shop 49ers game tickets
What the loss means is that the Cards are pretty damn good. Both O and D. It also means we have to win out, which is what I posted 5 games back.
I am so glad Seattle lost at home. I am sick and tired of hearing all this talk about the "12th Man". Maybe this will quiet the crowd! Or they will get louder......
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
God dude we should be super motivated now. Only thing I wouldn't like about a bye is we are hot now and don't wanna stop the momentum. Beat the dirty birds baby
Originally posted by Matt94520:
I am so glad Seattle lost at home. I am sick and tired of hearing all this talk about the "12th Man". Maybe this will quiet the crowd! Or they will get louder......

watched the whole game....it didn't seem like the Cardinals were having a lot of trouble with the noise. Maybe it was their play calls or theyre just able to deal with it better. Then again, the game was tight and the Seahawks were completely inept on offense. Lots of nervous faces in the stands.
we keep winning...that's what this means. The #1 or #5 seed is at stake no matter what.
Originally posted by Stanley:

watched the whole game....it didn't seem like the Cardinals were having a lot of trouble with the noise. Maybe it was their play calls or theyre just able to deal with it better. Then again, the game was tight and the Seahawks were completely inept on offense. Lots of nervous faces in the stands.
Good to hear!
All of a sudden I am really liking the Rams for this next game against Seattle! Go Tavon Austin!
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
But what if NO loses to the Buc's wouldnt that keep Zona alive at least for the 6th seed?

Never thought of that..... But it looks unlikey
Yeah but now the pressure is on the 49ers not to choke vs the Falcons MNF. Once if the 49ers win tomorrow then Im gonna be the biggest Lamb fan on the planet
Now that the Seahawks lost to the Cardinals The Niners are one step closer to winning the division. If the Niners win their next two games and Seattle losses to the Rams next week. We will most likely get the Number 2 seed. This is still a long shot but now our odds have just increased dramatically!

It means we still have hope for the division and it also means that Monday night is an absolute must now if we want to get to the post season. The 49ers willl beat Atlanta easily. There is too much on the line for them not to come ready to play. They'll win 31 to 17 or some such.

We're shooting to win both games that what this means...the #1 and #5 seeds depend on it. Seahawks play at the same time next week so no chance we let off the gas (wouldn't do it anyways to keep Saints out of it).
Good to hear!

When they panned the crowd, most people had their mouthes closed.
Hawks have had trouble against tough defenses all year...Carolina, Rams, Cards, Houston, the Niners...They are not invincible, as I was beginning to believe. Go Niners.
Originally posted by NineCoronas:
When they panned the crowd, most people had their mouthes closed.

Wish I had a still photo of that to post on the forum
Useless thread as long as we haven't done our homewerk, i.e. win our game tomorrow.
Share 49ersWebzone