There are 163 users in the forums

Mike Florio: Niner Hater

Shop 49ers game tickets
Giving birth to mike florio right now. Whoops it's jus a big stinky loaf. Still better than Florio though!
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Feb 12, 2015 at 7:36 PM ]
Another day another Florio 9ers bashing article. It seems the only comments allowed on PFT are trolls. It's a cesspool of hate over there.
I love how he posted so many articles trying to blow the Rice stickum story up, and it never caught on. Fail.
I don't know why you guys read his articles. Just don't click.
Lil puss puss still sour no one paying attention to his Jerry Rice attack articles. f**k yoy Florio, hope you catch aides.
Actually I clicked on the link to his interview with Baalke yesterday and was pleasantly surprised that he was very unFlorio like in the conversation. Baalke was more transparent about certain things than you would normally expect so an enjoyable interview to listen to nonetheless.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Actually I clicked on the link to his interview with Baalke yesterday and was pleasantly surprised that he was very unFlorio like in the conversation. Baalke was more transparent about certain things than you would normally expect so an enjoyable interview to listen to nonetheless.

Thats because he was face to face with someone, homeboy probably doesnt have the backbone to trash talk em like that.
Originally posted by philosoraptor:

Thats because he was face to face with someone, homeboy probably doesnt have the backbone to trash talk em like that.

Trent would murder him.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by philosoraptor:

Trent would murder him.

Trent does have this crazy aura to him. Then I see that meme of him smiling super hard and I lol.
Originally posted by Niners99:
I love how he posted so many articles trying to blow the Rice stickum story up, and it never caught on. Fail.

This!

Corresponded back and forth with Florio via email about a half dozen times right before he linked up with NBC Sports and grew massively. He was very polite, asked questions about my background and interest in football, and he has 49ers ties within his own family, and really likes the team a lot. Maybe is overcompensating with his writing, but definitely is not a hater with the organization. His background is in law, and he is a tough cookie.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Corresponded back and forth with Florio via email about a half dozen times right before he linked up with NBC Sports and grew massively. He was very polite, asked questions about my background and interest in football, and he has 49ers ties within his own family, and really likes the team a lot. Maybe is overcompensating with his writing, but definitely is not a hater with the organization. His background is in law, and he is a tough cookie.

lol @ "He really likes the team a lot". That sounds like politician speak for when he talks to a 49ers fan. He has directly attacked the 49ers so much over the years. He was literally the ONLY one trying to ruin Jerry Rice's reputation over the stupid stickum comments. He posted about 7 articles in 10 days trying to keep the story alive and blow it up into something big.
Cant click on pft domain anymore cause it might be florio article. What a loser.
Originally posted by Niners99:

lol @ "He really likes the team a lot". That sounds like politician speak for when he talks to a 49ers fan. He has directly attacked the 49ers so much over the years. He was literally the ONLY one trying to ruin Jerry Rice's reputation over the stupid stickum comments. He posted about 7 articles in 10 days trying to keep the story alive and blow it up into something big.

Eh, I guess we have been easy targets the past 2 years but hard to believe he likes the team. Florio basically was trying to take down the respected GOAT in the NFL and no one gave a s**t. Probably sour over that.

Lol
Share 49ersWebzone