There are 202 users in the forums

Week 15 NFL Gameday thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
LOL, just saw that play at the end for Washington, going for the 2 point conversion instead of the game-tying PAT. Wow.
Matt just pulled his McGroin with the picksix to Eric Berry.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
LOL, just saw that play at the end for Washington, going for the 2 point conversion instead of the game-tying PAT. Wow.

They missed it?

Looks like the Rams are going to get the #2 pick in the draft
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
They missed it?

Yep. Still confused why they didn't just kick the PAT and go into OT. That was a HUGE gamble by Shanahan and it failed. Rams have locked in that Top 5 draft pick for sure now.
The Bears combo of Marshall and Jeffrey worry me. I believe Detroit will collapse and Chicago gets that division. Could be a tough January game for us. Thoughts????
It would be funny as hell if the Super Bowl ended up being Niners versus Chiefs.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by facestabber:
The Bears combo of Marshall and Jeffrey worry me. I believe Detroit will collapse and Chicago gets that division. Could be a tough January game for us. Thoughts????

They have the worst rush defense in the game... We would dominate time of possession and the game.
Originally posted by facestabber:

Jay Cutler. Nuff said
  • Jiks
They missed it?

Yep. Still confused why they didn't just kick the PAT and go into OT. That was a HUGE gamble by Shanahan and it failed. Rams have locked in that Top 5 draft pick for sure now.

Just actually read in NT that he walked out of the press conference after the game. Not sure how true that is but wouldn't surprise me.

They missed it?

He was trying to save the last shred of dignity that he had and it didn't work.
Originally posted by KezarLivin:

Looking like the reincarnation of the Herschel Walker trade. Rams can rebuild their franchise and the Redskins got one good season (......so far) out of RGIII. Crazy.

clowney at LB?
  • Jiks
Originally posted by pdizo916:

clowney at LB?

That's not good...
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Matt just pulled his McGroin with the picksix to Eric Berry.

Terrelle Pryor time, it can't get much worse for the Raiders.
Share 49ersWebzone