There are 144 users in the forums

Week 15 NFL Gameday thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
the ravens are a lucky team. Almost as lucky as those gay ass seahawks.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Dec 16, 2013 at 8:37 PM ]
Nice job Stafford
  • vaden
  • Veteran
lol Lions

Lol
so when is stafford supposed to join the ranks of brady and brees? lmao
so pathetic.....

Calvin Johnson = Barry Sanders 2.0
get ready for a trip to f**king lambeau. not one damn team has helped us out all year.
I hate the Lions. And for a dome their fans make no noise.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Justin Tucker, Ravens MVP.

No joke. If they make the playoffs, he even deserves consideration for league MVP. People severely underestimate the importance of kickers. If I was a GM, I'd pay top dollar to have the best kicker on my team every season.
Matt Elam who thought Calvin Johnson was an old guy just had the last laugh. The Raven is actually a pretty creepy bird. It's like you can't kill the damn thing or something.

Originally posted by blunt_probe:
get ready for a trip to f**king lambeau. not one damn team has helped us out all year.

Lol

lambeau isnt scary anymore. i think it was more about that b*****d favre than the actual lambeau field hype. were more physical than them so the cold will work to our advantage. they dont want to keep getting hit by our defense in cold ass weather and our ground and pound game and physical WRs against their DBs is also in our favor.
Matt Flynn - gets the Pack to the playoffs and signs another million dollar contract, and then gets cut, comes back to the Pack gets them to the playoffs and.........................
Amazing display of kicking by tucker. Joe flacco should fork over some of that 100 million.

Matt Flynn is not beating us in Lambeau, O.co, or whatever co
Share 49ersWebzone