There are 307 users in the forums

Week 15 NFL Gameday thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Um we want saints to win out over Carolina so we take 5th seed. But those draft picks for the Rams... There is no winner for us in this
17-0 Rams.
LOL. I do feel bad for the innocent person on the sidelines who may now have a blown ACL.

[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 15, 2013 at 2:08 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Raiders looked like they had a comeback going.....now....not so much.

Raiders stink. Early in year they looked competitive but not so much now. 95.7 on their Raider Mondays will talk continually about whether Allen is out.
Originally posted by Buchy:
Um we want saints to win out over Carolina so we take 5th seed. But those draft picks for the Rams... There is no winner for us in this

If the Saints lose today, even if Carolina wins, they'll both have 4 losses--like us. Carolina and the Saints still need to play each other once more, thereby guaranteeing that one of them would have 5 losses. If the 49ers win out, they get the 5th seed.
Originally posted by Byisgod:

If the Saints lose today, even if Carolina wins, they'll both have 4 losses--like us. Carolina and the Saints still need to play each other once more, thereby guaranteeing that one of them would have 5 losses. If the 49ers win out, they get the 5th seed.

So that means, GO RAMS
Originally posted by Byisgod:

This. I'm all for the Saints getting the s**t kicked out of them in physical matchups with the Rams and Carolina. Soft ass finesse team going to get beat up good.
Kellen Clemens is beating the s**t outta Drew Brees

How about if the saints win today and Car next week? We would get the 6th seed then. f**k the rams pick, our priority is the 5th seed this year. That would be big
Raiders stink.

• Jiks
Captain Checkdown
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Only with Alex Smith as the QB would Charles have 111 receiving yards with 3 TDs
Glad I started Alex this week.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Only with Alex Smith as the QB would Charles have 111 receiving yards with 3 TDs

you mean to say that, if you were the KC QB, you wouldn't throw it JC all day long?

on a side note, if JC were in SF, I bet we wouldn't know how to used him at all.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
f**k tony romo and f**k Jason Witten
Share 49ersWebzone