LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 324 users in the forums

Interesting article about rg3's team not helping him up after being hit

Shop 49ers game tickets
I don't know what sherman or even kap have to do with this thread. But kap leads by example and doesn't cheat. thats a pretty big difference in how the two are perceived.
[ Edited by outside4949 on Nov 26, 2013 at 4:05 PM ]
Originally posted by outside4949:
I don't know what sherman or even kap have to do with this thread. But kap leads by example and doesn't cheat. thats a pretty big difference in how the two are perceived.

i was listening to the game on the radio and the sideline guy was mentioning the big difference between kaep and rg3 was how they act on the sidelines. a good example was when kaep to a sack to end a drive he went up to each lineman and said that it was his fault for holding the ball too long...... didn't have much to say about rg3.
Interesting this comes out a little after one of his teammates put him on blast for his lack of leadership and taking accountability. Too early to say Shanny and Griffin are losing the locker room or nah?

Also, I can get the Sherman/Kap similarities. Both of those guys, you either love em or hate their guts - and you usually love them when they're on your team. I think they're both great guys but peeps from the outside looking in wouldn't know that because they hear some of the things they say or do that rubs them the wrong way. Crazy how much hate they get from people outside their fan base.
All I know is that the Redskins (yes, I'm using that name until it's changed) invested a sh*t ton of draft picks in Robert Griffin, so if his teammates aren't willing to pick him up off the ground that team is in huge trouble because RGIII isn't going anywhere.

Kapernick doesn't talk trash to players after games and doesn't get b***h slapped by players either. Kapernick doesn't go on TV shows and tell people he is better at life then them (what a dick).

Sea fans have their blinders on. Sherman is in a D-bag class of his own.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Nov 26, 2013 at 6:04 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Kapernick doesn't talk trash to players after games and doesn't get b***h slapped by players either. Kapernick doesn't go on TV shows and tell people he is better at life then them (what a dick).

100%correct my friend
lol, I feel bad for Rg3 now
Originally posted by verb1der:

Yeah he was on top of the world last year. Now he's being s**tted on. Its not his fault Shanahan f**ked him over and his teammates suck.
Originally posted by verb1der:

Yeah he was on top of the world last year. Now he's being s**tted on. Its not his fault Shanahan f**ked him over and his teammates suck.

never feel bad for a millionaire

kaepernick doesn't tell everyone he's the best corner in the league when he is clearly not
I'm sure of one thing, if RG3 was winning games his players would be picking him up off the turf with baby gloves.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I think they want him to get hurt so cousins can play. reminds me of Willie Beamen
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
I think they want him to get hurt so cousins can play. reminds me of Willie Beamen

Or that former Detroit Olineman who admitted he let Scott Mitchell get hurt so the backup could play.
Originally posted by susweel:

You mean.."Steamin...Willi Beaman"...? Love dat movie..Hate Sherman tho, anyone who compares Kap to Sherman got his head on frickin backwards.
Originally posted by vaden:
Or that former Detroit Olineman who admitted he let Scott Mitchell get hurt so the backup could play.

lomas brown wasn't it?
I did notice Justin Smith lending a hand to rg3 near the end of the game . Boy Justin just looks like a big friendly polar bear somtimes
Share 49ersWebzone