There are 250 users in the forums

why I hate some sports forums in general, ClanRam forums

Shop 49ers game tickets
some people take themselves too seriously and still approach being a fan like a butthurt 12 year old who think its really important to be loyal to a sports franchise like it matters in their life.

the guy that runs ClanRam is an attorney but doesn't seem too bright outside what he does for a living.

http://www.clanram.com/forums/f11/playoff-picture-nfl-network-53584/index2.html

start at post #21 and down
no1curr
Originally posted by xtm059:
no1curr

French ?
lol you got bashed at home and came to get sympathy from the 49ers? this is a strange week indeed lol
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
lol you got bashed at home and came to get sympathy from the 49ers? this is a strange week indeed lol

LOL its a sports forum . not a home..I don't know any of those internet morons. How did I get bashed ?

its pointless fan fodder from dumb fanatics who have no base in reality and worship a sports team.
fascinating.....nope, what I am interested in is looking at how basic and simplistic peoples thought process are.
Its really important for them to worry about terms like fair weather fan and band wagon jumper. These terms are only important to children.

Look at me ? of course not. My point is there is no reason to look at me as hard as these so called sports fans need to or feel they need to based on their fanatic perceptions. I am saying look at them.
The average football fan lacks any type of perspective. I've seen the most laid-back, chill dudes in the world go completely bonkers because of a football game. It's a tough sport to watch when you're emotionally invested in a team. It's also the worst officiated sport by far, and that just makes the anxiety even worse.
Originally posted by ram29jackson:
some people take themselves too seriously and still approach being a fan like a butthurt 12 year old who think its really important to be loyal to a sports franchise like it matters in their life.

the guy that runs ClanRam is an attorney but doesn't seem too bright outside what he does for a living.

http://www.clanram.com/forums/f11/playoff-picture-nfl-network-53584/index2.html

start at post #21 and down

fascinating.....nope, what I am interested in is looking at how basic and simplistic peoples thought process are.
Its really important for them to worry about terms like fair weather fan and band wagon jumper. These terms are only important to children.

Look at me ? of course not. My point is there is no reason to look at me as hard as these so called sports fans need to or feel they need to based on their fanatic perceptions. I am saying look at them.

For some reason I'm not buying what you're selling. Perhaps I'm too simplistic but it appears (to me) that you're upset at someone and seeking validation from strangers on the internet.
Originally posted by ECLaloosh:
For some reason I'm not buying what you're selling. Perhaps I'm too simplistic but it appears (to me) that you're upset at someone and seeking validation from strangers on the internet.

i'm being amused,not upset

I thought it was spelled KlanRam... Lol
He is always like that. On that forum, and on other team's forums.

Just ignore him if you don't like it - there are lots of other fans who are normal.
Originally posted by RedAlice:

Just ignore him if you don't like it - there are lots of other fans who are normal.

thanks alice

who's always like what ? what are normal fans ?

who's always like what ? what are normal fans ?

Share 49ersWebzone