LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 168 users in the forums

LT- Johnathan Martin- bullying inside Dolphins locker room

Shop 49ers game tickets
Holy s**t! This is NOT a good look for the Dolphins. What an unstable locker room. I bet more stuff is going to be revealed soon as well. How is Incognito going to go on twitter going extra hard trying to prove he's innocent and dude got texts exposing his bluff?

Incognito is a punk and I hope he never gets a job in the NFL again after this stint, douche bag. Dolphins need to cut him ASAP.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Now apparently someone who is assumed to be Incognito's father has been posting a ton of chit on the Dolphins forums too.

http://www.thephins.com/forums/showthread.php?79074-Incognito-s-dad-blasting-Martin/page3

Here are the REAL ISSUES 1 Martin is a drug addict 2 Martin tried to kill himself three times, 3 the agent is pissed because Martin is not good enough to play left tackle so whats he do ? Concoct a great story. 4 has any of these quotes came from Martin himself ? no why? because he is in rehab for drugs and mental problems. 5 This is a dam sin. The owners have let these agents run wild so much they now control the roost. like the tail wagging the dog. Jon Martin has had mental issues for a long time, jon Martin has been on drugs a long time, Jon Martin sucks at Left tackle and sucks at right tackle. Jon Martins agent just took a billion dollar organization and put a collar around their neck because they knew full well of Martins problems. Its a sin, a dam sin.

LOL. If thats really his dad....
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Same posting style, same accusations as a user on another forum that signed up with Incognito's dads actual birthday, both user accounts signed up in 2010, right after Incognito signed with Miami.

http://deadspin.com/is-richie-incognitos-dad-blasting-jonathan-martin-on-m-1457997230
Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter 30s Said one personnel man (who's not alone): "Instead of being a man and confronting him, (Martin) acted like a coward and told like a kid."
Originally posted by valrod33:
Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter 30s Said one personnel man (who's not alone): "Instead of being a man and confronting him, (Martin) acted like a coward and told like a kid."

Yeah okay Love these anonymous sources who wouldn't come out and say this under their real name. What was Martin supposed to do, deck Incognito and risk either being punished by the team for acting out or worrying about retaliation from a psycho douchebag? By all accounts, Martin wasn't the only one to be mistreated in this manner and as the NFL investigation continues, I think we'll see just how f**ked up that whole locker room is.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I can't wait for Incognito to play again and get his ass beat

Sounds as if there is more of an organizational problem than just an incident between players. I do agree that Martin should have beat the brakes off incognito, but the league needed to be made aware that one of it's teams is allowing this crap to go on. Time to get the fins house in order, no place for thiskind of behavior in the world today. I hope the senior incognito realizes before he dies what a s**t legacy he is leaving the world.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Same posting style, same accusations as a user on another forum that signed up with Incognito's dads actual birthday, both user accounts signed up in 2010, right after Incognito signed with Miami.

http://deadspin.com/is-richie-incognitos-dad-blasting-jonathan-martin-on-m-1457997230

Wow...
  • Jiks

High School s**t right there.

Originally posted by jrg:
I can't wait for Incognito to play again and get his ass beat

I'd love to see Justin Smith kick his fat ass.
All Martin really needed was one of these:

Way for them to completely take the focus off the real problem and turn it onto Martin. And why was this personnel man (and the others) not attaching his name to this quote?

The most disturbing part of that rant is that he thinks Incognito is a Pro bowl caliber player....Took him 8 years to get a Pro bowl nod, and that was as an alternate because Marshal Yanda played in the Super bowl.

Yeah okay Love these anonymous sources who wouldn't come out and say this under their real name. What was Martin supposed to do, deck Incognito and risk either being punished by the team for acting out or worrying about retaliation from a psycho douchebag? By all accounts, Martin wasn't the only one to be mistreated in this manner and as the NFL investigation continues, I think we'll see just how f**ked up that whole locker room is.

Exactly. Its a f**king Business. If anything Marin handled the way a professional mature adult is supposed to handle it. Sure he maybe could have/should have stood his ground earlier, but the desire to be a part of the good ole boys club has to be sky high for a young kid just realizing his dream to become an NFL player.

I love how these sources dont have the balls to go on record.
Share 49ersWebzone