There are 197 users in the forums

LT- Johnathan Martin- bullying inside Dolphins locker room

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jcool:
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

The evidence that's now in the hands of the NFL implicates Richie Incognito and, to a lesser extent, Mike Pouncey.

can't believe martin would turn on his black bother like that
It keeps getting worse for Richie Incognito: He sent text messages containing a racial slur and threatened Jonathan Martin's family.
http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/24186392/dolphins-harassment-case-text-from-incognito-to-martin-used-racial-slur

Ritchie's f*cked

Among the texts that Jonathan Martin made available to his parents, and then, eventually the Dolphins and the NFL, include those in which Richie Incognito refers to Martin, who is biracial, as a "half-n*****," according to a source who was privy to the communication.

There are several instances of threats as well, the sources said, and overall disturbing exchanges, including one in which Incognito refers to defecating in Martin's mouth.

Incognito also made reference to tracking down members of Martin's family and harming them in the texts as well, according to a source.

In some instances, that kind of rhetoric might be shaken off or ignored, but, given the track record of incidents between Incognito and Martin, and how sustained it had become, Martin truly felt that Incognito might be capable of inflicting harm, and for his safety getting away from the team was in his best interests.

The NFL, apprised of the evidence, began upper-level meetings on the case this morning as it launches its investigation. People with access to some of the exchanges believe in time this situation could become a springboard for further policies and practices at the league-wide level in regards to hazing, verbal harassment and perhaps also stricter codes in terms of financial harassment and actions whereby rookies are required by veterans to pick up excessive tabs and bills as a rite of passage.

The evidence that's now in the hands of the NFL implicates Richie Incognito and, to a lesser extent, Mike Pouncey.

I find it hard to believe that a guy who where's a Free Hernandez hat out in public would be apart of this.
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1: Richie Incognito left this VM for Jonathan Martin in April 2013: "Hey, wassup, you half n----- piece of (expletive)...

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2. More Incognito to Martin: "I saw you on Twitter, you been training ten weeks. (I want to) (expletive) in your (expl) mouth....

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3. Incognito VM to Martin: "(I'm going to) slap your (expletive) mouth. (I'm going to) slap your real mother across the face (laughter).

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 26s 4. Incognito to Martin, all on same VM in April 2013: "(Expletive) you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you."
[ Edited by valrod33 on Nov 4, 2013 at 9:22 AM ]
Originally posted by Ballistic:
http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/24186392/dolphins-harassment-case-text-from-incognito-to-martin-used-racial-slur

Ritchie's f*cked

Among the texts that Jonathan Martin made available to his parents, and then, eventually the Dolphins and the NFL, include those in which Richie Incognito refers to Martin, who is biracial, as a "half-n*****," according to a source who was privy to the communication.

There are several instances of threats as well, the sources said, and overall disturbing exchanges, including one in which Incognito refers to defecating in Martin's mouth.

Incognito also made reference to tracking down members of Martin's family and harming them in the texts as well, according to a source.

In some instances, that kind of rhetoric might be shaken off or ignored, but, given the track record of incidents between Incognito and Martin, and how sustained it had become, Martin truly felt that Incognito might be capable of inflicting harm, and for his safety getting away from the team was in his best interests.

The NFL, apprised of the evidence, began upper-level meetings on the case this morning as it launches its investigation. People with access to some of the exchanges believe in time this situation could become a springboard for further policies and practices at the league-wide level in regards to hazing, verbal harassment and perhaps also stricter codes in terms of financial harassment and actions whereby rookies are required by veterans to pick up excessive tabs and bills as a rite of passage.

Threatening another person's family? Big no-no. I either hope Incognito changes his ways, or that his career ends now.

What a piece of s*** of human being.
apparently cognitos father has been talking s**t online as well.
Now apparently someone who is assumed to be Incognito's father has been posting a ton of chit on the Dolphins forums too.

http://www.thephins.com/forums/showthread.php?79074-Incognito-s-dad-blasting-Martin/page3

Here are the REAL ISSUES 1 Martin is a drug addict 2 Martin tried to kill himself three times, 3 the agent is pissed because Martin is not good enough to play left tackle so whats he do ? Concoct a great story. 4 has any of these quotes came from Martin himself ? no why? because he is in rehab for drugs and mental problems. 5 This is a dam sin. The owners have let these agents run wild so much they now control the roost. like the tail wagging the dog. Jon Martin has had mental issues for a long time, jon Martin has been on drugs a long time, Jon Martin sucks at Left tackle and sucks at right tackle. Jon Martins agent just took a billion dollar organization and put a collar around their neck because they knew full well of Martins problems. Its a sin, a dam sin.
Incognito will never play another game for the Dolphins. Hopefully no team in the NFL will give this piece of crap another opportunity and he ends up in jail.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for Hoovtrain.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Now apparently someone who is assumed to be Incognito's father has been posting a ton of chit on the Dolphins forums too.

http://www.thephins.com/forums/showthread.php?79074-Incognito-s-dad-blasting-Martin/page3

Here are the REAL ISSUES 1 Martin is a drug addict 2 Martin tried to kill himself three times, 3 the agent is pissed because Martin is not good enough to play left tackle so whats he do ? Concoct a great story. 4 has any of these quotes came from Martin himself ? no why? because he is in rehab for drugs and mental problems. 5 This is a dam sin. The owners have let these agents run wild so much they now control the roost. like the tail wagging the dog. Jon Martin has had mental issues for a long time, jon Martin has been on drugs a long time, Jon Martin sucks at Left tackle and sucks at right tackle. Jon Martins agent just took a billion dollar organization and put a collar around their neck because they knew full well of Martins problems. Its a sin, a dam sin.

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

So this excuses the abhorrent behavior of incognito? f**k that piece of fat f**king whale s**t.
Originally posted by d49izme:
Originally posted by dmatt:
A guy I worked with played with Incognito in college and said he was the biggest d$ck on the planet. Unsolicited, several years ago.

A guy I know said the same about Jeremy Newberry back when he was with us. Said he would show up to parties out on the Delta on his boat with a group of other big dbags and just start $hit

can attest, the whole newberry family are douchebags. i went to high school with his son.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
So this excuses the abhorrent behavior of incognito? f**k that piece of fat f**king whale s**t.

Oh, not at all, it just goes a long way in explaining why Richie Incognito is the way he is, being a piece of s**t has to be in the DNA.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter

interesting that of the half dozen personnel people/players i've spoken with, all feel martin should've handled this man to man.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

I find it hard to believe that a guy who where's a Free Hernandez hat out in public would be apart of this.

Lmao
Share 49ersWebzone