There are 185 users in the forums

11th Hour Trade Rumors

Shop 49ers game tickets
UPDATE: 1:35 p.m. ET

• The Seahawks are making a late push to trade for Jared Allen, reports Adam Schefter. Schefter's ESPN colleague, Chris Mortensen, says the Vikings are asking for a second-rounder but would settle for a conditional third.

USA Today Sports' Tom Pelissero says Allen wants out of Minnesota and is willing to do what it takes to land in a better situation.

Originally posted by kidash98:

• The Seahawks are making a late push to trade for Jared Allen, reports Adam Schefter. Schefter's ESPN colleague, Chris Mortensen, says the Vikings are asking for a second-rounder but would settle for a conditional third.

USA Today Sports' Tom Pelissero says Allen wants out of Minnesota and is willing to do what it takes to land in a better situation.

i wonder if he's willing to reduce his cap number?
• Two teams unlikely to make a deal: the Colts and Cowboys.

Indianapolis lost receiver Reggie Wayne to a torn ACL earlier this season, but aren't planning to add a wideout via trade. "We're standing pat," Colts coach Chuck Pagano told Indianapolis reporters.

Jerry Jones also said the Cowboys are unlikely to make a deal this afternoon.

• The Giants are keeping all their options open with Hakeem Nicks.

So sick of Seattle, but I would be fine with that trade. It would be just one more tiny DE that the niners could run right over.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

i wonder if he's willing to reduce his cap number?

he is a San Jose Native..maybe a home town discount
Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami 22m

NFL source: 49ers have "no interest" in a Jared Allen trade.

we are thin at DE...but we have no room !

As much as I like Allen, I am glad. He doesn't fit this defense and with Aldon coming back soon, the depth at OLB is really looking good for a playoff run
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 44s

Checking in from Paris: People are asking about DE Jared Allen, scheduled to earn more than $7M for rest of season. 49ers are $1M under cap.

Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

As much as I like Allen, I am glad. He doesn't fit this defense and with Aldon coming back soon, the depth at OLB is really looking good for a playoff run

i f**king hope we can rotate our f**king players.

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 37s

Contrary to what is out there Seattle is NOT one of the teams in it for Jared Allen. Two others but Seattle is not talking to Vikes for him

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

Contrary to what is out there Seattle is NOT one of the teams in it for Jared Allen. Two others but Seattle is not talking to Vikes for him
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

can we get a punt returner. How about someone from houston....they're known to let one go from time to time.
Lets trade for Trindon Holliday.
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 3m

Vikings have signed DE Justin Trattou. Are they filling Jared Allen's spot on the depth chart before trading him?

Share 49ersWebzone