LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 406 users in the forums

wr help DaRick Rodgers

Shop 49ers game tickets
PS with daily psych help, maybe
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Would love Austin if he could stay healthy. Not quite sure what his contract holds though. Austin works best in the slot rather than on the outside. Wonder what the Browns would take for Gordon? It could save an early round pick on WR for next year in the draft.

An early round pick in the next draft. Supposedly they are looking for another 1st round pick.
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
PS with daily psych help, maybe

There are not enough meds on this planet, what that guy needs is a good old fashioned lobotomy.
sorry Phoenix but I think Da Rick is Da Done
Forgetabout it. Nonsense to even think about this guy.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Would love Austin if he could stay healthy. Not quite sure what his contract holds though. Austin works best in the slot rather than on the outside. Wonder what the Browns would take for Gordon? It could save an early round pick on WR for next year in the draft.

An early round pick in the next draft. Supposedly they are looking for another 1st round pick.

On Gordon? What they smoking? Crack?
Originally posted by hofer36:

lol
Originally posted by hofer36:

Nonsense, have you ever seen Disturbing Behavior? All that needs to happen is one of those crazy mind warps to be done on him and presto, he'll turn into a Blue Ribbon, be an All-Pro on the field while murdering the occasional hooker on the side. Problem solved.
Huge talent, no brains
Should try to seek counseling
Go to Canada or something
What an incredible waste of talent.

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
What an incredible waste of talent.

hey Las Vegas Wally--what city do you live in?
Share 49ersWebzone