LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

NFC West Preview: Seattle Seahawks Unanimous Pick

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
he says theyre 13-0 and hes trippin off one loss lol. dudes not even funny, hes just annoying

He's talking about Andy Reid's record of being 13-0 after the bye week.

I admit it, I get a kick out of watching him lose his s**t every other week. Guilty pleasure.
[ Edited by Protoman on Sep 3, 2013 at 12:36 PM ]
^^^ Hahaha. I remember his 49ers v. Eagles reaction vid. Instant favorite.

Eatdatp***y445 is his name.....lmao. By the looks of it the only p***y he's eaten is his neighbor's cat.
I don' t understand the sudden love of the Seahawks. Yes they're a good team but really..."the best in the NFL?"
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I don' t understand the sudden love of the Seahawks. Yes they're a good team but really..."the best in the NFL?"

I remember a time in the NFL when being the returning champs from both conferences actually meant something. I always gave the returning champs the honor of owning that throne until someone knocked them off it.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Let's keep in mind that Vegas odds makers don't agree.
Niners

Hawks

Rams

Cards

I think the Rams will beat the Hawks in one game and the Cards will be MUCH better than last year. Still, much better than crap is no great improvement but they now have some good players and a good coach.

Good coaching can do wonders - look what it did for us.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Niners

Hawks

Rams

Cards

I think the Rams will beat the Hawks in one game and the Cards will be MUCH better than last year. Still, much better than crap is no great improvement but they now have some good players and a good coach.

i have a feeling the rams will overtake seattle. i just see seattle as a paper tiger. the rams drafted well the last two years and werent too bad last year. fisher is a way better coach than carroll so i think they finish 2nd in the west and earn a wildcard
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

hahahaha his wife lol

Niners

Hawks

Rams

Cards

i have a feeling the rams will overtake seattle. i just see seattle as a paper tiger. the rams drafted well the last two years and werent too bad last year. fisher is a way better coach than carroll so i think they finish 2nd in the west and earn a wildcard
I respect your opinion, but i am curious as to why you think we're a paper tiger. Were we a paper tiger last season? I would say we were a top team in the league. over the offseason, we haven't lost anyone really, and picked up quite a few players to improve certain areas. So how are we weaker? Unless last season was a fluke of course.
Originally posted by hawker84:
Niners

Hawks

Rams

Cards

I respect your opinion, but i am curious as to why you think we're a paper tiger. Were we a paper tiger last season? I would say we were a top team in the league. over the offseason, we haven't lost anyone really, and picked up quite a few players to improve certain areas. So how are we weaker? Unless last season was a fluke of course.
im not sayin u guys suck man, dont get me wrong but the fact that u guys only won 3 on the road last year is my main gripe against seattle. and the greenbay non touchdown touchdown, barely beating the pats and panthers as well. and i dont know where all the hype is involving your FA signings this year. i think theyre pretty overrated
Hey, all this extra presure is a good thing. As someone said earlier, if the Seahawks really dominate this year and fulfill all the hype ... they deserve it. They have a tough schedule, and have to run the same NFC West gauntlet just like the 49ers. Let's see what team can live up to the billing.
im not sayin u guys suck man, dont get me wrong but the fact that u guys only won 3 on the road last year is my main gripe against seattle. and the greenbay non touchdown touchdown, barely beating the pats and panthers as well. and i dont know where all the hype is involving your FA signings this year. i think theyre pretty overrated

ok, fair enough.
I personally, strongly believe, that Russell Wilson will have a sophomore slump. Living in Seattle, originally from Santa Rosa, I watched all their preseason games. Wilson had a poor preseason. Even more striking was that they played him a lot. At 5'11 they odds are still stacked against his long term success. I think Wilson will regress to an average QB and Seattle will ride their RB's and defense to a Wildcard. I'm calling it now.
Share 49ersWebzone