There are 160 users in the forums

Chargers lose both starting WR's to ACL tears

Shop 49ers game tickets
Both Alexander and Floyd tore their ACL.: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/367108597123387392

Hmm....I wonder if the Chargers would be interested in trading for a WR. We have a guy whose name rhymes with E.J. Denkins. Maybe he could be had for a veteran tackle like Jeromey Clary... Just a thought.

***UPDATE***

MRI revealed a knee sprain for Floyd. Not a torn ACL.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Aug 13, 2013 at 12:23 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Both Alexander and Floyd tore their ACL.: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/367108597123387392

Hmm....I wonder if the Chargers would be interested in trading for a WR. We have a guy whose name rhymes with E.J. Denkins. Maybe he could be had for a veteran tackle like Jeromey Clary... Just a thought.

LMFAO.

It would be the Sammy Davis trade right back at you!!!!
Wow bad news for them.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
LMFAO.

It would be the Sammy Davis trade right back at you!!!!

Sammy Davis was s**t. At least his stank was less foul than Rashaun Woods, which isn't saying much. If Jenkins is going to be inactive for every game again, I'd rather have that spot go to a veteran tackle with starting experience for depth. But yeah, it would be a s**tty trade. I just don't think we can get much for Jenkins if we put him on the block.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Aug 12, 2013 at 8:00 PM ]
holy s**t that's awful
That's insane. I wonder if advancements in biomechanic technology will ever minimize the risk, or at least increase the recovery speed for ACL tears.

It just happens to frequently in football -- oddly enough on non-contact plays.
Hear that? That's the sound of TO's agent calling the chargers.
wow thats a major bummer for that team, hate to see that happen as a fan of the sport in general.
With the 4th pick in the 2014 draft the San Diego Chargers select Marqise Lee, Wide Receiver, USC.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
That's insane. I wonder if advancements in biomechanic technology will ever minimize the risk, or at least increase the recovery speed for ACL tears.

Isn't that strange? It seems like players are more at risk during non-contact drills than they are during the games.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Aug 12, 2013 at 8:43 PM ]

I wonder if the 9ers would trade AJ for a low pick.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
With the 4th pick in the 2014 draft the Los Angeles Chargers of Anaheim select Marqise Lee, Wide Receiver, USC.

*fixed
Damn that sucks!
Keenan Allen for Fantasy anyone?
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

Isn't that strange? It seems like players are more at risk during non-contact drills than they are during the games.

They only play around 60 plays a game. They probably run twice as many plays that require them to make abrupt stops every day during practice, 4 or 5 times a week.
Share 49ersWebzone