LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

New England TE - Hernandez questioned in homicide...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
So with the cars being rentals and this guy dating the sister of his gf, i wonder if this was something that was premeditated. Very sketchy.

Dude was killed execution style... that gives it some sense of premeditation right?

Hernandez made it so obvious by hiring the cleaning company the very next day, destroying his home security system and his cell phone. Yeah, that doesn't look fishy at all

I'll go out on a limb and say something went down between the victim and the gf's sister. Hernandez and his boys then decided to take care of the situation, Mystic River style. Who knows though, if that guy who is suing him for shooting him is to be believed, Hernandez appparently will shoot people at the drop of a hat.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Why would he destroy his home security system? And how does one go about doing that anyway?
Originally posted by sacniner:
Police are saying the murder was over marijuana... does that imply that Hernandez was involved somehow in dealing?

Well there goes my theory of something between victime and the gf's sister.
Flex Kavana ‏@MitchMillionz44s
Thts a low blow lol RT @BrandonSpano: What kind of offense does Aaron Hernandez prefer? ... A. Shotgun B. Pistol C. Run & Shoot

With emphasis on the word warrant
Originally posted by Muggins:
Why would he destroy his home security system? And how does one go about doing that anyway?

Download a trojan horse virus into it

Best Guess? When you make that kind of money its not ADT...dude has cameras in the place that go to a harddrive. When they say destroy, I bet he smashed that hard drive.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

Best Guess? When you make that kind of money its not ADT...dude has cameras in the place that go to a harddrive. When they say destroy, I bet he smashed that hard drive.

Ohhh makes sense yeah, the cameras.
Hernandez couldn't have been that stupid and /or intimidated by the local mafiars to be involved in murder................could he?

You play FOOT BALL FOR A LIVING!!!!!

YOU GOT THE LIFE... WTF
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Hernandez couldn't have been that stupid and /or intimidated by the local mafiars to be involved in murder................could he?

YOU GOT THE LIFE... WTF

Dummies gonna dummy whether they are rich or not. Rae Carruth had his baby momma murdered because he didn't want kids.

So is Hernandez arrested yet?

If not, is he in a getaway car? Imagine if this s**t topples coverage of game 7 of the NBA Finals. We have another OJ situation where that car chase interrupted game 5 of the '94 Finals

YOU GOT THE LIFE... WTF

Dummies gonna dummy whether they are rich or not. Rae Carruth had his baby momma murdered because he didn't want kids.

Yup, that guy in KC shot and killed his baby mama because she didn't answer her phone after going to the club. Then went to the KC facility and shot himself in front of his coaches.

People have to remember even though they make millions of dollars and are celebrities, they still have real human problems which are dealt with real human emotions.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jun 20, 2013 at 12:08 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
one of the laws of power.

never do your own dirty work.

what an idiot.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

YOU GOT THE LIFE... WTF

Yup, that guy in KC shot and killed his baby mama because she didn't answer her phone after going to the club. Then went to the KC facility and shot himself in front of his coaches.

People have to remember even though they make millions of dollars and are celebrities, they still have real human problems which are dealt with real human emotions.

that's some cocaine /steroid thinking doe.

I can understand if the local mafiar came to Hernandez house and told him if he didn't want to have his house raided or family bullied, he'd have to cooperate with operations on occasion. That would make some sense, but this looks like a big ball of sketch.
lmfao at this cat destroying all the evidence and not doing it right. want to sh!it legit learn it from the Discovery Channels "Track Me If You Can"....just watch and learn folks.

Watch from 3:31-5:15

Share 49ersWebzone