There are 209 users in the forums

Tank Carradine Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • thl408
Deleted a bunch of posts that had nothing to do with football.
Originally posted by thl408:
Deleted a bunch of posts that had nothing to do with football.

Excellent!
We really need Tank to come through the first 4 weeks if we don't want to get embarrassed. A defense without a pass rush is toast.
Originally posted by Joecool:
We really need Tank to come through the first 4 weeks if we don't want to get embarrassed. A defense without a pass rush is toast.

Eli,Ahmad, do I dare say Corey!
TANK WITH THE PBU!
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Eli,Ahmad, do I dare say Corey!

LemonEar is a bum. Had lynch not been suspended Im positive the chances of him being cut would have been like 95%. Dude just doesnt have it.

Agree

IMO, this is his big opportunity and I really hope he takes full advantage of it.
Hope scheme itself can boost the things he is good at to be productive. Ravens/Pats have been doing this since 99-00.
Like what him hearing about him

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/carradine-no-longer-miscast-49ers-defense/

I wouldn't be shocked to see an extension if he plays will in the 1st 4 games without lynch.
I agree. He did well in practice getting 2 "sacks". I figure he will get 5-7 sacks this year.

Originally posted by elguapo:
I agree. He did well in practice getting 2 "sacks". I figure he will get 5-7 sacks this year.

This is what we were hoping when he was drafted.

Fangio F--ked up

Dumbsula F--ked up

Let's hope he has a breakout season.
Another Baalke screw up for 3 years. Trying to put him in a position that didn't fit.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by elguapo:

This is what we were hoping when he was drafted.

Fangio F--ked up

Dumbsula F--ked up

Let's hope he has a breakout season.

That's on Baalke!
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
That's on Baalke!

It's on Baalke and the coaching staff...they all have a say from HC, DC, to our good buddy tomsula on players and if they can transition to another position.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Agree

IMO, this is his big opportunity and I really hope he takes full advantage of it.

This. I think he will flourish. He is immensely talented but we used him wrong. I'd be shocked if he doesn't get back to creating havoc from that edge
Share 49ersWebzone