LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 203 users in the forums

Vance "Beastmode" McDonald Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I once trusted a man named Vance. Never again.

Vietnam war flashback?????
I once trusted a guy wearing a tunic.

I'll never trust a guy in a tunic again. Never!
Teabagger Vance will make everyone forget about Delanie, but he is not as agile although
Originally posted by MichaelHuffTexas:
Teabagger Vance will make everyone forget about Delanie, but he is not as agile although

Delanie couldn't catch a cold
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by MichaelHuffTexas:

Delanie couldn't catch a cold

he is agile but could not catch! thats like,,, he runs great routes but he can not catch!! over payed waste is what I think about walker
I was watching the 49ers vs bears from last season and I noticed something creepy. On one particular play, Jon Gruden referred to Delanie Walker as McDonald for some reason. We now have a TE named McDonald. Coincidence?!
Originally posted by GNielsen:
I once trusted a guy wearing a tunic.

I'll never trust a guy in a tunic again. Never!

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Vietnam war flashback?????

Land of the lost...lol
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Jun 23, 2013 at 10:39 PM ]
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I'm getting really excited about McDonald... I see a Gronk (McDonald) and Hernandez (Davis) duo going to terrorize secondaries/LBs.

Minus all the muders and stuff...
Originally posted by iLLEST209ER:
I was watching the 49ers vs bears from last season and I noticed something creepy. On one particular play, Jon Gruden referred to Delanie Walker as McDonald for some reason. We now have a TE named McDonald. Coincidence?!

Jon Gruden is part of the Illuminati.

Is anyone else as stoked about McDonald as I am? This dude is the TE we have always needed to become a truly balance offense. What's even more awesome is that he is versatile in the passing game. It hasn't been since Eric Johnson when we have had a TE that is versatile in the passing game. Vernon makes this offense explosive but he was not a true TE in terms of his route-strength. Throwing to Vernon was always a small window as his catching range is not very good. We finally have a TE that has a large catching window.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lets see this dude play before we start rubbing our cocks. yea?

Who needs to wait to do that?
Originally posted by Joecool:

This, unless Chaz meant wait to rub each others cocks? Its cool if you want to rub your own right now but we should wait to rub each others until we find out if Mcdonald is good or not
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Joecool:

This, unless Chaz meant wait to rub each others cocks? Its cool if you want to rub your own right now but we should wait to rub each others until we find out if Mcdonald is good or not

Share 49ersWebzone