LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

Other Teams' Message Boards

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by davide49:
EXACTLY.

Then again, these are the same folks who think Richard Sherman is as good as/better than Willis, A/J Smith and Bowman.

The fact is that the Niners have four dudes on D that are better than ANY player on the Seahawks D.

They have all pro's on the line as well, not to mention Kueckley and Star are montsters... So i beg to differ, they may not be at the same level, but they're pretty darn good. don't take my word for it, you'll see when you play them,

Name one.
easy, guys...
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Carolinas front 7 is excellent no doubt. They have greatly improved and if they stay healthy they'll be dangerous all season but I'm sorry. The comparison to the 49ers front 7 is laughable. Seahawk fans just want to make themselves feel better for their offenses poor performance against last Sunday. As for Richard Sherman I would definitely put him in the same category as our defensive studs. I hate the guy but you cannot deny the results. He can straight up ball and most of the time he's dominant.

you just said the front 7 is excellent, then turn around and say, we're just saying the front 7 is excellent to make excuses for our poor performance on offense?

kind of a bit hypocrytical no?
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
first off Panthers have one of the best front 7's in the game, far from inferior, Cam newton is far from inferior, is he Rogers, no but he's no slouch

And here I was thinking that the Panthers are a middle of the pack team on both sides of the ball by almost any objective measure with a penchant for starting seasons incredibly slowly, like a sucker. You're right, they're totally comparable to the Green Bay Packers.

So you read my statement about the front 7 and Cam and took that to mean i was talking about the team as a whole? keep up the good work..

No, I was fully aware that you were cherry-picking elements of their team as a means of offering red herrings that distract from the ultimate point of how good they are. That was actually kinda sorta my point.
Originally posted by davide49:
EXACTLY.

Then again, these are the same folks who think Richard Sherman is as good as/better than Willis, A/J Smith and Bowman.

The fact is that the Niners have four dudes on D that are better than ANY player on the Seahawks D.

They have all pro's on the line as well, not to mention Kueckley and Star are montsters... So i beg to differ, they may not be at the same level, but they're pretty darn good. don't take my word for it, you'll see when you play them,

49ers are going to smash Carolina

20-30 point victory
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
If you don't like your posts being laughed at don't visit the other teams message board thread...bud

If you don't want to back up your statements don't call people out bud... When you piggyback posts from other boards and bring them back to your home board where you have backup, it makes you look weak and intimidated bud....just sayin

Backup....on message boards....

Classic
You are so tough

And you sir are clearly not mentally anyways.

You edited this and that is what came out? What does that even mean?
chip, i'm on all 4's behind hawker84.....hurry, PUSH HIM!!!!
No, I was fully aware that you were cherry-picking elements of their team as a means of offering red herrings that distract from the ultimate point of how good they are. That was actually kinda sorta my point.

well you'd be wrong then. I think they're front 7 is good, and i think Cam is good. i do not think they are good as a team... I don't think they're that bad either, middle of the road, up and comers IMO
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
chip, i'm on all 4's behind hawker84.....hurry, PUSH HIM!!!!

You are so tough

And you sir are clearly not mentally anyways.

This is a verbal representation of his favorite team's performance in ATL last year. An unfinished comeback.

means the fact that you like to continuously piggyback my comments from my home board bring it over here to show your board, in efforts to try and have other posters on here gang up on me is pathetic and weak. that's what it means. If you have an issue with something i said over there, call me on it over there.. that's what i'd do...

well you'd be wrong then. I think they're front 7 is good, and i think Cam is good. i do not think they are good as a team... I don't think they're that bad either, middle of the road, up and comers IMO

Yes, this totally counters my point that Carolina is ultimately a middle of the pack team. Well done.
  • Veteran
When did the Seahawks become a "rival"? They are the seahawks.. the SEAHAWKS..

They are still pretty much an expansion team that the NFL keeps around to keep divisions even,
and people should feel sorry for their loud, wayward, and obnoxious fans.

Making fun of them is like making fun of a handicapped child who doesn't know any better.

The Iowa Barnstormers are typically a more formidable team.

We might as well make the Cardinals an official rival while we are at it. Browns too. Charlotte Bobcats while we are at it.
Originally posted by 8008:
When did the Seahawks become a "rival"? They are the seahawks.. the SEAHAWKS..

They are still pretty much an expansion team that the NFL keeps around to keep divisions even,
and people should feel sorry for their loud, wayward, and obnoxious fans.

Making fun of them is like making fun of a handicapped child who doesn't know any better.

The Iowa Barnstormers are typically a more formidable team.

We might as well make the Cardinals an official rival while we are at it. Browns too. Charlotte Bobcats while we are at it.

My feelings as well. It's hard for me to hate such an ahistorical franchise.
Share 49ersWebzone